Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too!

1. Renewed yesterday.
    Thanks for the discount!

Thanks for the link - went ahead and renewed my membership today!
    Save  When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too!-rednecksmiley3_zps38fc6938.jpg
    If Guns Cause Crime, All Of Mine Are Defective! - Ted Nugent

I used to be a member, then dropped it. I think it is more important than ever now to support the NRA and the Second Amendment. They are doing a better job than the Republicans in defending our rights.

I have sent the signup link to others to help promore both the NRA and this site.

Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too!

That's why I started my $25 over 40 months for a lifetime membership. Somebody has to be there with all the anti-gun lobbyist and I like their emails about what's going on in different states. As one who may be moving north from Texas to be closer to family, it helps me know what's going on in the few states I could choose.

I support all rights to bare arms. Long time fire arm collector here since i was 10 years old. I just joined the NRA also. When do i get my card?

You should have your card in a couple of weeks or so.
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too!

The NRA is still offering life membership for $300 I did mine on 2 April.

9. This link for a $25 NRA membership still works as of 4/7/2013. Thanks!

Renewed through USA Carry.
    No $300.00 lifetime offered.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

11. Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too!

Got my 5 year renewal today. Thanks!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast