Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Save $10 When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too!

Thank You very much! I used this last week to renew for $25.

Sean

Hello everyone, I am a new member of this forum.

4. Thanks for the info, my family will be joining soon.

Like others, as soon as I joined I was flooded by renewal offers (without indicating what the actual expiration date was - that sucks) and all sorts of "buy some of these" emails. Rather a pain in the butt. Rather like joining AAA. However, since I automatically ignored renewal notices, my membership has now expired. Does anyone know if they have a reasonable deal for people too old to rationalize a "lifetime" membership? Like over 70.

6. Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by LeavingMass View Post
    I always wondered if usacarry.com had a NRA referral ID

glad to see there's one

I will sure refer to this link whenever there's perspective new NRA members
    Good to know!

Done! $25.00 is worth it!

8. Quote Originally Posted by alternety View Post
    Like others, as soon as I joined I was flooded by renewal offers (without indicating what the actual expiration date was - that sucks) and all sorts of "buy some of these" emails. Rather a pain in the butt. Rather like joining AAA. However, since I automatically ignored renewal notices, my membership has now expired. Does anyone know if they have a reasonable deal for people too old to rationalize a "lifetime" membership? Like over 70.

They do. $375 lifetime for anyone over 65.

done, again. I get to support a great site and the NRA! Yeah, the renewal notices can be a bit over the top... but the NRA is sooo hated that I have to support them.

10. Thought you all might like this...Save  When Joining or Renewing Your NRA Membership And Support USA Carry Too!-2nd-amendment-man-steel.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456