New PBS Poll on Palin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New PBS Poll on Palin

1. Exclamation New PBS Poll on Palin

PBS*wants to "show the world" that*Sarah Palin*is not qualified. *They are taking an "unscientific" poll and will then use it to make their point. To achieve their goal, they have turned to their viewers who are about 80% liberal.

Let's provide them with a result they did not expect. *Send this email to every non-liberal you know. *Let's get some balance into this survey group. *This is the easiest vote you will ever make. It takes literally two seconds.

Let's turn this around!!!*

Here's the link:

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html*

AFTER YOU PARTICIPATE, FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR LIST OF PEOPLE, ASK THEM TO VOTE AND THEN ASK THEM TO FORWARD IT ON TO THEIR E-MAIL LISTS. *LET'S SHOW PBS WHAT REAL AMERICANS THINK!*

Quote Originally Posted by magicman007 View Post
    PBS*wants to "show the world" that*Sarah Palin*is not qualified. *They are taking an "unscientific" poll and will then use it to make their point. To achieve their goal, they have turned to their viewers who are about 80% liberal.

Let's provide them with a result they did not expect. *Send this email to every non-liberal you know. *Let's get some balance into this survey group. *This is the easiest vote you will ever make. It takes literally two seconds.

Let's turn this around!!!*

Here's the link:

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html*

AFTER YOU PARTICIPATE, FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR LIST OF PEOPLE, ASK THEM TO VOTE AND THEN ASK THEM TO FORWARD IT ON TO THEIR E-MAIL LISTS. *LET'S SHOW PBS WHAT REAL AMERICANS THINK!*

Tried the link. Got a message that the page is no longer available. Maybe they got too many responses that reversed the earlier 80%

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

4. Sorry for the confusion, the link was wrong by the lat character. Try this one:

NOW . Poll | PBS

5. Looks like we are ahead but not by much
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I voted no. The yeses are winning 50 to 48.

boyzoi Guest
    I voted Yes........

Sarah Palin not qualified?? Here are some facts that you will never see reported by the liberal media;

Question: What is America's first line of missile
    interceptor defense that protects the entire United
    States?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of
    AlaskaNational Guard.

Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on
    permanent active duty?
    Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska
    National Guard

Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th
    Missile
    Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard?

Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska

Question: What U.S. governor is routinely briefed on
    highly classified military issues, homeland security,
    and
    counter terrorism?

Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified
    security rating than either candidate of the Democrat
    Party?

According to the Washington Post, she first met with
    McCain in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman
    used to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our
    national security, because she already is.

Now you know too, please, pass it on!

Sorry...shes not ready. Im sorry but I think she was by far the worst pick for VP that he could have ever picked. Republicans are turned off by her....I don't know about you guys, but she scares me. I don't feel shes ready to be VP.

I don't want Obama by anymeans, I don't feel either party is a good party for the white house. Just my opinion
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Much better pick than dufas Biden. At least she is not left of Red China like the Dumbacrats.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Voted! 50% YES and 48% NO
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast