I Plan On Buying 2 More Guns - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Plan On Buying 2 More Guns

Not to go wayyyy off the subject (or am I?), but I did it! Bought My new STAG ARMS AR last night plus 3 xtra mag's and 4 boxes of .223 ammo. My son was staring as I was laying $100 dollar bills on the counter . "Man, that thing looks sick!", he said. No, I did not buy a second weapon. Don't know what the second weapon would be answering your question. But I know now what the first one was!
    I'll have too add it in My gallery photo's maybe this weekend. Can't wait to shoot this bad black weapon..........I'm a happy camper.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    Not to go wayyyy off the subject (or am I?), but I did it! Bought My new STAG ARMS AR last night plus 3 xtra mag's and 4 boxes of .223 ammo. My son was staring as I was laying $100 dollar bills on the counter . "Man, that thing looks sick!", he said. No, I did not buy a second weapon. Don't know what the second weapon would be answering your question. But I know now what the first one was!
    I'll have too add it in My gallery photo's maybe this weekend. Can't wait to shoot this bad black weapon..........I'm a happy camper.
    CONGRATS on the new purchase. I hope to be buying something similar next year sometime (if the budget allows it). Please post some pics when you can, I would love to see it. Have fun shootin!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Not to pen a pun, but, have a blast!

I have a number of things I really want to get before Obama is President and signs the next assault weapons ban. At the top of my list is another good battle rifle. I really like the Sig but boy are they expensive. Guess I better start putting money back. So many guns so little time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I have a number of things I really want to get before Obama is President and signs the next assault weapons ban. At the top of my list is another good battle rifle. I really like the Sig but boy are they expensive. Guess I better start putting money back. So many guns so little time.
    I agree. My want list is very large. I am restricted by lack of funds and Mass restricting what I can own

Congrats Sambo! Enjoy the rifle and don't forget to join the ar15 group.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thank you KimberPB and capo2186. Yes, I will join the AR group eventually. Oh, and capo......if you want, you're more than welcome to leave your nice weapon/s with me. No crazy restrictions here in NH (hint,hint,hint...)Don't you worry, I'll take good care of them..............
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Thank you KimberPB and capo2186. Yes, I will join the AR group eventually. Oh, and capo......if you want, you're more than welcome to leave your nice weapon/s with me. No crazy restrictions here in NH (hint,hint,hint...)Don't you worry, I'll take good care of them..............
    HAHA I will think about it! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12