a MANIFESTO, Need your help and input - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a MANIFESTO, Need your help and input

wolfhunter Guest
    I like to tell pro-choice folks that I am pro-choice. I believe one has the choice to abstain, and one has the choice of acting like an adult and living with any consequences of your choices.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    I like to tell pro-choice folks that I am pro-choice. I believe one has the choice to abstain, and one has the choice of acting like an adult and living with any consequences of your choices.
    Good way of putting it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    do you mind if i use that?

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rht4162 View Post
    do you mind if i use that?
    Go ahead

6. ok, so what else guys? i dont think i can have a 1 page manifesto

Nope, you are correct, a one page manifesto won't "cut it." I found 5 definitions of the word @ dictionary.com. Use them to outline your intentions, opinions, objectives, motives, principles, policies, public declarations of past actions, public declaration of future intentions, and your purpose for writing the paper. I'm betting that you will have loads more than just one page when you are finished.

a public declaration of intentions, opinions, objectives, or motives, as one issued by a government, sovereign, or organization.

A public declaration of principles, policies, or intentions, especially of a political nature.

"public declaration explaining past actions and announcing the motive for forthcoming ones," originally "proof," from L. manifestus (see manifest).

a public declaration of intentions (as issued by a political party or government)

A public declaration, usually of a prince, sovereign, or other person claiming large powers, showing his intentions, or proclaiming his opinions and motives in reference to some act done or contemplated by him; as, a manifesto declaring the purpose of a prince to begin war, and explaining his motives
    Last edited by gdcleanfun; 11-01-2008 at 04:12 PM. Reason: typo

Exclamation Paraphrase the Declaration of Independence

And hand that in with an attached paraphrased bill of rights
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

9. ok everyone im writing it tonight. also it will kick off my blog. i dont know if you all participate in blogs or are just one forum kind of people, but would anyone here be interested in participating in it?

Can you copy and paste your Manifesto here when you have finished writing it? Or, provide us with the link to the blog?

wolfhunter Guest
    Defiitely provide a link to your blog. Whether you see participation or not, I'm sure several of us will want to read it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast