Handguns Should Be Strapped on the Hip, Not Concealed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handguns Should Be Strapped on the Hip, Not Concealed

Handguns Should Be Strapped on the Hip, Not Concealed

Ok i came a cross this on youtube. I was laughing so hard at some points i all more pissed my self. I do not follow his views but it will give you a HUGE LAUGH.

YouTube - Handguns Should Be Strapped on the Hip, Not Concealed!

Love the part when he was like always be safe with firearms keep them away from kids. Keep them away from your wife when she is mad at you. LOL great.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

That poor soul needs to learn to use the word "firearm" as opposed to the word "weapon". If he had a shorter barrel on that revolver, it would have been a lot easier to conceal. Don't know about anyone else, but I would have had a difficult time fitting that revolver in my pants along with my "package". Funny guy, kind of reminded me of the guy on "Back to the Future".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

boyzoi Guest
    try wearing boxers if that pistol gets too big........

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    try wearing boxers if that pistol gets too big........
    I already do.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I'm not gonna even go there!!!

I think he needed a bipod on that revolver.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I think he needed a bipod on that revolver.
    Or a turret ...
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

How one chooses to carry is their business. As long as they exercise the right responsibly, I don't care how they do it. The video is funny, though.

I wonder how he carries his spare ammo.

gf

Now that I've had time to stop laughing I can reply. Must say I don't agree with his philosophy either, especially the part where the founding fathers "gave" us the RKBA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast