If You Could Carry Anything What Would It Be?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could Carry Anything What Would It Be?

1. If You Could Carry Anything What Would It Be?

exactly what the title says, if you could carry anythign what would it be? personally i would go for a bushmaster carbon 15 97s. in the 5.56

Well if you mean handgun then exactly what I carry now. HKP2000SK in 9mm. If you mean anything i.e. rifle, shot gun etc. Then a fully automatic, short barreled shot gun that is magazine feed with extra magazines with me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thumbs up What I already have

HK USP45 fullsize with nightsights

or HK MK23
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

my 12 gauge with 00 buckshot and a few 3/4 slugs. nothing says leave me alone better
    Please don't shoot at me!

6. ha very true, ok this is the photo of what i would choose, can you believe its a handgun? technically a large frame handgun, but one none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by Rht4162 View Post
    ha very true, ok this is the photo of what i would choose, can you believe its a handgun? technically a large frame handgun, but one none the less.

I want one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. bushmaster carbon 15 97s comes in .308 or 5.56. about 1050, and if you can believe it was listed under civilian/self defense.

I beat it would be a buger to shot in 308.

ha very true, ok this is the photo of what i would choose, can you believe its a handgun? technically a large frame handgun, but one none the less.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
    oooh so pretty, didn't even know ya could get one of those, handgun? really?
    Please don't shoot at me!

11. really really

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast