Redistributed my wealth! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Redistributed my wealth!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I have a Frankford arsenal tumbler I ordered from Cabela's. It was a decent price and works well.
    Thanks. We ordered one online last night from Cabela's. It should be here soon.

Thumbs up Frontsight on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical1st View Post
    If you havn't been to FrontSight yet, you can get certificates worth $2000 retail for around $120 on eBay. They are only good for a your first class at Front Sight. I'd get one if I was closer, but the travel is a little difficult. One of my friends went there with his wife and they really loved it. :)
    Hmmm, that sounds like something worth looking into. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical1st View Post
    Thanks Kimber PB. I've just looked over the numbers, and it looks like a good investment, especially since a doller saved is 2 dollars earned. I've also just lost a side job, so my spare time isn't worth what it used to be. :D

If you havn't been to FrontSight yet, you can get certificates worth $2000 retail for around $120 on eBay. They are only good for a your first class at Front Sight. I'd get one if I was closer, but the travel is a little difficult. One of my friends went there with his wife and they really loved it. :)
    If you end up getting a press I highly recommend Lee's Classic Turret press. You can take out the indexing rod at first, which lets you manually move from step to step, (resize, powder pour, seat, crimp). Then after you get it down makes loading much faster. I'm a stickler for quality control but can still load about 150 - 200 pistol round in an hour.

I've seen the front site first time certs on ebay and would love to get one. I think this coming year I'm going to plan a trip out there.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Thanks. We ordered one online last night from Cabela's. It should be here soon.
    No problem. Hope it works out as well as mine has. Also one more little inside trick. After the corn cob media gets old don't buy the "reloading" media. Go to a pet store and get the crushed walnut they sell for bird cages. Its a ton cheaper. The walnut will not polish it as shinny as the corn cob but does a great job cleaning the brass. As long as its clean your good to go.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

KimberPB, thanks. Right now I have a single hole press. ;) You can see how that is a little slow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234