Redistributed my wealth!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Redistributed my wealth!

Redistributed my wealth!

In celebration of Obama's win (sarcasm!) I went out today at lunch and redistributed some of my wealth! I ordered two more stripped AR lowers. Just trying to do my part.

First one will be a 24" 6.5 grendel and the other I'll hang on to for a bit. I'd like to build a SBR 9mm AR out of that one. Maybe even suppressed.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I guess we must do our part. I bought two more stripped lowers at the last gun show. I'm looking at getting a 50 BMG upper. One with a side mount box mag. The other will probably be another shorty.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

You did too

So did I. I went out and bought a bunch of 40 and 45 ammo and ordered another 500 round of 5.56 for the mp15t. Feels good to spread the wealth.

Way to join in the new direction of our nation and put your support behind the spread the wealth concept. You guys are so patriotic!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I guess we must do our part. I bought two more stripped lowers at the last gun show. I'm looking at getting a 50 BMG upper. One with a side mount box mag. The other will probably be another shorty.
    A 50 BMG upper would be sweet! hmmm.... I do already have the press and dies for 50 BMG. Crap Red hat now I gotta change my order to three lowers!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Better use of your money than when Obama redistributes it to the slackers.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    A 50 BMG upper would be sweet! hmmm.... I do already have the press and dies for 50 BMG. Crap Red hat now I gotta change my order to three lowers!
    lol...I'll let you know if I find any at a good price. I've found a few for around $1,500 but the one I want is between $1,899 to $2,000. Then there's ammo! I've been looking for a good deal at the guns shows but none so far.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Congrats Kimber. Very cool. I at least ordered 200 rounds of Prvi Partizan 223 ammo for my new AR.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

If we are to distribute our wealth, it should indeed be to gun and ammo manufacturers (preferably American). Keep up the good work, KimberPB.

11. I joined in with the redistribution by purchasing:

2K .45ACP brass
    4K .223 brass
    4K .223 bullets
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast