Concealed Carry Withdrawl
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Withdrawl

1. Concealed Carry Withdrawl

The wife and I head out on vacation every year this time for our Anniversary. Well, we will be out of the U.S. and thus unable to carry. This is the most difficult time for me, as I no longer trust my life and the life of my family members to others.

Will have to leave my carry piece with my BIL down in South Florida to hold until we return, and then pick it up, so I have something with me for the drive back up to Central Florida.

I am not happy about this, and will have to figure this into future plans.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Stay safe and have a fun trip wherever you go. We'll be waiting to hear what you did and where you went and all the details!
    I love taking vacations vicariously.

Exclamation praying for your safe return

Stay safe buddy...I'll be praying for ya!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

5. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Stay safe buddy...I'll be praying for ya!
    There is nothing better than knowing others are praying.

Thanks
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

You have more nerve than I....My vacations will all be inside the ole US of A... But I'm not so sure thats any safer today.
    "THE STRONGEST REASON FOR PEOPLE TO RETAIN THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS IS; AS A LAST RESORT, TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AGAINST TYRANNY IN GOVERNMENT."
    THOMAS JEFFERSON

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ozarker View Post
    You have more nerve than I....My vacations will all be inside the ole US of A... But I'm not so sure thats any safer today.
    Gonna have to rely on the other training that I have that does not require a handgun.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. I will lift you up in prayer also.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

9. You think that's a problem?

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."

--Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

10. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. I will lift you up in prayer also.
    I know we are not supposed to add or take away, but I was always fond of:

"He that is in me is greater than he that is defeated in the world"

Thanks for the prayer Achi (Hebrew for Brother)
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Quote Originally Posted by Shoots Running View Post
    You think that's a problem?

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."

--Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007
    Hopefully that's all just more lies and BS from a guy who just can't help but roll them off the assembly line by the baker's dozen.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast