Robbery attempt ends in broken leg, arrest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robbery attempt ends in broken leg, arrest

Robbery attempt ends in broken leg, arrest

A man in a ski mask walked into a Dandridge pharmacy and robbed it of drugs at gunpoint. As he left, he tripped, broke his leg, and tried to crawl back to his car. He didn't make it.

Dandridge Police and Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies have charged 30-year-old Justin E. Scott with aggravated armed robbery.

Authorities say Scott held a gun to the head of a JeffCo Drug Center pharmacy employee and demanded all the pharmacy's oxycontin. A silent alarm was set off.

Police said as Scott ran from the store, he tripped on a rug and broke his leg, then tried to crawl back to his car.

Scott's car was across the street and up a hill, parked at the post office.

The pain was too much. Police and deputies arrested Scott lying in the grass about a hundred yards from the pharmacy.

They said he still had the drugs, gun, and ski mask with him.

Sometimes they get what they deserve! Gotta love storys with a happy ending.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

4. wanna bet this cat sues for rug negligence?

I have always thought that there should be a ban on rugs. Especially assault rugs. Nobody needs those.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I bet his buddies told him to "break a leg" when he went to rob the Pharmacy. He just did what they told him to do...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Bad rug. Bad! Bad! Bad!

wolfhunter Guest
    If I really want to own a rug, can I get special training, go through a background check, and then get a permit for one?

Wink

You will have to qualify for and then specify on the application whether you want a killer rug, a tripping rug, a flat rug, a revolving rug, the specific caliber, or something different. If you wait until after the inauguration, you'll have to give up your first borne and your next year's pay.

wolfhunter Guest
    With annual re-certification and training, I bet.

Well on my way to work this morning I believe I will pick up a large rug. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good defense rug?
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast