Perfect Solution: The BackUp Bedside Shotgun Rack

Thread: Perfect Solution: The BackUp Bedside Shotgun Rack

1. Perfect Solution: The BackUp Bedside Shotgun Rack

I just got my BackUp Shotgun Rack in and I am amazed w/it. It really allows me to rack my shotgun to my bedside and my comforter hides it during the day! It fits tight enough to my mattress so that I don't ever scrape my leg on it or anything! Amazing

The Back-Up :: Home Protection Within Reach

I like it. Although I had an idea for this exactly thing 3 years ago. I saw a patent on it and didn't pursue it. I'll probably pick one up.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Not a bad idea....and WELCOME to the forum incase I didn't mention it to you.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Well, now, hold on a minute. Y'mean I have to move it from under my covers and put it down to the side of the mattress? I'll have to think on this one!

I was watching this show on VH1 the other day called Web Junk, and saw this product, which they were ridiculing. Some people will never learn.

I like it but it is a little expensive.
    -Austin

Quote Originally Posted by frl80 View Post
    I just got my BackUp Shotgun Rack in and I am amazed w/it. It really allows me to rack my shotgun to my bedside and my comforter hides it during the day! It fits tight enough to my mattress so that I don't ever scrape my leg on it or anything! Amazing

The Back-Up :: Home Protection Within Reach
    Welcome to USA Carry, frl80. That's a good investment you've made for yourself.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin