Non Resident Permit States - how many ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non Resident Permit States - how many ?

1. Non Resident Permit States - how many ?

Does anyone have a list of all states that issue non-resident concealed carry permits?

I know that VA, FL and UT do .... how many others are there?

I know off the top of my head that New Hampshire has a non-resident permit. Costs $20.00 and all you need is your current CCW License. Look in the NH Threads and you can find more info about it there...

Texas does but you have to come to Texas and take the CHL course from an instructor.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Looking for states that do not require a permit from your own state - since mine will not give them to "normal" people

I believe Maine does, as well.

The quickest out of state permit to get is PA. Look at Centre County in PA and the sheriff will issue in about a week or so. The cost is somewhere around $25.
    NRA Rifle Coach
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection In the Home Instructor

--- Some of the friendliest people I have ever talked to are gun owners and shooters and according to the gun activists we are the mass murders and felons of the nation???

I have to agree with Rabywk. I emailed a sheriff in PA (sorry I don't remember his name) and within a few hours he emailed my back with a link on their website with an application to fill out. I then realized it would not let me go anywhere my TN permit would not so I never filled it out. It was a simple application with about 3 character wittnesses. I may still have the info somewhere if anyone wants me to see if I can find it.

good luck.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Out of the goodness of my heart I went and found it. :)

http://www.co.centre.pa.us/
    David

10. Last I checked (couple of months ago) PA will not issue a non-resident permit unless you have one from your home state. In my state they are not really given out.

Actually now that you say that, it seems like you did have to include a copy of your home state permit. Sorry
    David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast