Far left anti rant - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Far left anti rant

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    this stuff pisses me off.. people who spew out from the mouth without facts.. why do so many anti-americans live in america?

'cause her in America, the 1A allows these types to freely peddle their "bovine scatology". That's why I feel that it's critical that those of us "in the know" share our views whenever possible. It's essential that we as responsible gun owners provide not only correct information, but also conduct ourselves appropriately when in the public eye.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

boyzoi Guest
    "why do so many anti-americans live in america?"

ya know scarecrow.........thats a good question?

Say what???

I just had a discussion with a fellow in another online forum who told me that he's against having loaded handguns in his home to use for self defense because it would take too long to find it in the closet, unlock it, load it, hit the safety lever, and then fire it. Ummm, say again? rofl

Some people will never get it. I'm surprised that some of them are still alive and walking among us.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    this stuff pisses me off.. people who spew out from the mouth without facts.. why do so many anti-americans live in america?
    No other nation will take them.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I just had a discussion with a fellow in another online forum who told me that he's against having loaded handguns in his home to use for self defense because it would take too long to find it in the closet, unlock it, load it, hit the safety lever, and then fire it. Ummm, say again? rofl

Some people will never get it. I'm surprised that some of them are still alive and walking among us.

Ask him what he thinks about issues with dihydrogen monoxide in the environment.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

LOL... What an illogical fool

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    No other nation will take them.

Ask him what he thinks about issues with dihydrogen monoxide in the environment.
    Dihydrogen monoxide causes (or contributes to) too many deaths each year. We should definitely ban this dangerous chemical, and penalize people for using it.

Huh? What? Are you serious?

gpbarth Guest

They have a special thing for people like that. It's called the Darwin Award.

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post
    They have a special thing for people like that. It's called the Darwin Award.
    Call me crazy, but I'm still trying to make sense of it, but for the life of me, I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Call me crazy, but I'm still trying to make sense of it, but for the life of me, I can't.
    Tatted, the fellow I was talking with made no sense and he didn't realize that he made no sense, that's what was so funny to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast