Gunfire at Washington mall kills 1 and injures 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gunfire at Washington mall kills 1 and injures 1

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    OK, kinda WTF question, but in a mall FULL of folks in a state with 800K CCW permits, not 1 return shot from an armed citizen? No follow out-side to avoid collateral and execute a 'halting action'. And BTW sick to frigging death of picking up the paper and reading about armed crime in Spokane DAILY! I wonder were I will go shopping next? Guess if it gets jacked I get my 15 lines of print in the Spokesman Review.

C-L
    If I recall correctly, Southcenter is posted as a gun free zone. Therefore, all law abiding citizens left them in their car.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveBlues View Post
    If I recall correctly, Southcenter is posted as a gun free zone. Therefore, all law abiding citizens left them in their car.
    That's what I thought... another so called "gun free zone"!! Those signs are a joke and probably attract these types of criminals!!!

This is exactly why if a place is posted as being off limits, but isn't off limits under the law, and there are no metal detectors or security guards frisking patrons at the door, then I simply ignore the sign. How are they gonna know anyway?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Don't leave you gun at home or in the car. Take it with you . Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I take mine where ever I go unless I have to go through metal detectors
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    This is exactly why if a place is posted as being off limits, but isn't off limits under the law, and there are no metal detectors or security guards frisking patrons at the door, then I simply ignore the sign. How are they gonna know anyway?
    Unfortunately, In TN a sign posted at the door with the appropriate wording carries the weight of the law. Fortunately, I see very few of these signs and avoid the places that have them posted.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12