Police: Wife shot and killed at New Jersey church - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police: Wife shot and killed at New Jersey church

Here is on story on the Wedgewood shooting in the 1990's. One of my daughter's best friends was their that night and saw the whole thing. She had planned to invite my daughter but did not get around to it. If you read this story check out President Clinton's response. I think we all understand what he was refering to. Just remember any place you think is safe is not.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/law/j...ing_9-16a.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Here is on story on the Wedgewood shooting in the 1990's. One of my daughter's best friends was their that night and saw the whole thing. She had planned to invite my daughter but did not get around to it. If you read this story check out President Clinton's response. I think we all understand what he was refering to. Just remember any place you think is safe is not.

Online NewsHour: Church Shooting -- September 16, 1999

I didn't know that they made a M1 pistol, much less in 9mm. I sure wish the media would properly report the facts. '

As for Clinton, I'm glad he didn't make his intentions clear in his statement. I commend him for not using the tragic incident as an opportunity to make a political statement.

I interpreted his statement as more of us need to CC in church. Being that this type of incident is bound to happen again, we should all CC whenever and wherever legal.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Caught!

New Jersey church shooting suspect nabbed in Georgia;

N.J. church shooting suspect captured

Good news to know!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12