Fatal Shooting in Toy's R Us - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fatal Shooting in Toy's R Us

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    JW- Right you are. People are NUTS. However, I also used to think we didn't have any "gangbangers" in our sleepy little seaside town here on Cape Cod.....until I sat on a Grand Jury in Barnstable County, this past August through October. How wrong I was. Don't kid yourself JW. These Gangbangers are everywhere. They are distributing their drugs coast to coast and everywhere in between. They will kill anyone who gets in their way. They kill indiscrimantely. Up here in the People's Republic of MA, it's not the criminals who are at fault, it's the drugs. It's not the criminals who kill, it's the guns. They blame inanimate objects for the actions of criminals. Such the way it is in the Cradle of Liberalism here in Massachusetts. Get used to it. We've got at minimum, with this new administration, four years of Massachusetts style gun control coming your way in Anywhere USA. Never mind Obama, it's Eric Holder and Ms. Napalitano, who scare the crap out of me. I only point this out because I know which lever you pulled on election day. :)

Sincerely,

Surfcc
    You nailed it perfectly, MA blames the items not people. I live in MA and struggle with the 2A issue here. USA with MA 2A laws? Watch out!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

JW- Right you are. People are NUTS. However, I also used to think we didn't have any "gangbangers" in our sleepy little seaside town here on Cape Cod.....until I sat on a Grand Jury in Barnstable County, this past August through October. How wrong I was. Don't kid yourself JW. These Gangbangers are everywhere. They are distributing their drugs coast to coast and everywhere in between. They will kill anyone who gets in their way. They kill indiscrimantely. Up here in the People's Republic of MA, it's not the criminals who are at fault, it's the drugs. It's not the criminals who kill, it's the guns. They blame inanimate objects for the actions of criminals. Such the way it is in the Cradle of Liberalism here in Massachusetts. Get used to it. We've got at minimum, with this new administration, four years of Massachusetts style gun control coming your way in Anywhere USA. Never mind Obama, it's Eric Holder and Ms. Napalitano, who scare the crap out of me. I only point this out because I know which lever you pulled on election day. :)

Sincerely,

Surfcc
    Exactly. There is no really safe place. You would think that if any place was it would be some place like Cape Cod. There is evil everywhere and the only person that can protect you from it 24/7 is yourself.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

No kiddin'! I helped indict a couple of gangbangers from off Cape who used a MAC-10 and a Taurus .44 to shoot at and terrorize a young man on Cape Cod, because he happened to confide in another "friend" (who was connected to said Gansters) that he recently inherited a lot of money. They wanted his money to continue funding their own illegal ways.

No kiddin'! I helped indict a couple of gangbangers from off Cape who used a MAC-10 and a Taurus .44 to shoot at and terrorize a young man on Cape Cod, because he happened to confide in another "friend" (who was connected to said Gansters) that he recently inherited a lot of money. They wanted his money to continue funding their own illegal ways.
    In all honesty....God Forbid I am ever in a situation where my life is in danger, I will hold MA and the police department responsible for anything that happens to me or my family because I was not allowed the right to carry. Gangbangers and BG's are everywhere...Cape Cod...Boston....NH....VT....DC....IL....FL...they don't just hang out in one place. Wake up and smell the coffee PRMA!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12