NFL Player With CWP Shoots Self in Leg - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NFL Player With CWP Shoots Self in Leg

Awesome, thanks for sharing Templar. This is the stuff I was afraid we wouldn't see.

I hope this is an eye opener. I am sure many many people carry when they arenít allowed to. Why should someone who is able to carry legally and meet the requirements, not be allowed to carry at all? Is someone who makes $10 per hour any less valuable than someone who makes $1000 per hour? My life is very important to me, and here in MA, I am not legally allowed to defend myself due to MA laws. THANK YOU MA!

Anyways, back on topic, I don't think he should be charged with a crime. He has already suffered enough from the physical pain of being shot, not to mention the suspension and fine. I am sure he is also very embarrassed by the situation. I think he has served his time for this so called "CRIME" that really isn't a crime if you ask me.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by rheaj View Post
    Awesome, thanks for sharing Templar. This is the stuff I was afraid we wouldn't see.
    Your Welcome! Wouldn't it be nice if the "Powers that be" started thinking this way! (Ok fantasy over!)

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Just When You Think a Thread is---

Just when you think a Thread is dead, Some clown reopens it...

Plaxico Burress could be welcomed back to New York Giants, Jerry Reese says - ESPN

Giants GM: Burress could return

Associated Press

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants general manager Jerry Reese says Plaxico Burress would be welcomed back if he can straighten out his legal problems and get his life in order.

Burress' future is cloudy because he faces illegal weapons charges relating to a self-inflicted wound in November. He could get 3Ĺ years in prison if convicted. His case is scheduled to be heard at the end of the month.
    Semper Fi

I know this is old news but I found a funny video.

Andrew

Monday, August 3, 2009
    Burress indicted on weapons charge

ESPN.com news services

NEW YORK -- Plaxico Burress has been indicted by a Manhattan grand jury investigating a gun charge against the former New York Giants wide receiver, New York City prosecutors said.

The indictment handed down Monday charges the 31-year-old Burress with two counts of criminal possession of a weapon and one count of reckless endangerment.

His former teammate, linebacker Antonio Pierce, was not indicted.

Burress shot himself in the thigh at a Manhattan nightclub in November. The gun was not licensed and no one initially called police to report the gunshot.

Burress and Pierce -- who drove Burress to the hospital and took the gun to Burress' New Jersey home -- both testified before the grand jury last week.

The Giants released Burress in April.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Plaxico Burress, former New York Giants receiver, indicted on weapons charge but Antonio Pierce not indicted - ESPN

Some Clown re opened this again...
    Semper Fi

An AD while bobbling. Is that related to a bobble .... head?
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

He should've taken the plea bargain for 2yrs incarceration. If this goes to trial, he'll spend more time in jail. NYC gun laws are the toughest with mandatory 3yrs in prison for cpw"criminal possession of weapon". They have the gun and witness testimony that he was in "Illegal Possession of a Firearm" case closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234