What does your permit cover? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does your permit cover?

RE: What does your permit cover?

Michigan's Concealed Pistol License states...

"This License allow the Licensee to Carry A Pistol...."
    I have the Trusty Michigan Firearm Laws and every thing there is pointing to A Pistol..

RHB

Yet another state that will only let you "CARRY ONE" That's the reason why i started this topic as some people think they can carry more then one. When in fact they can't.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colt 45 View Post
    In New Mexico you can only legally carry one handgun at a time.

Max
    Actually, not quite correct. In New Mexico, you can only carry one CONCEALED gun at a time. There is nothing illegal about carrying one or two openly and a concealed BUG, as long as it's the only one that is concealed.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Yea, I meant in Washington state,you could carry more then one gun,if you go by,what is said
    in the back of the CCW.

You posted an interesting question. Researching Georgia's laws shows "concealed weapons" and lists several such as knives, bludgeons and firearms. It goes on to talk about carrying a concealed firearm which sounds singular. It's something I'm going to have to research deeper.

I have no clue about this in PRMA. Seeing as how they won't even allow me to carry one (yes they don't use the constitution in my state) I highly doubt we can carry a BUG
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

For NH residents we get a piece of paper that state's " Issue date, Ex date, eye color, hair color, full name, weight,height,issued by, My John Hancock,police chefs John Hancock. Oh and my address and that's all i get for four years. No hard plastic no photo on it.
    The NH Non-resident permit is made of hard plastic, but also does not have a photo.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    The NH Non-resident permit is made of hard plastic, but also does not have a photo.
    Yes i know they take better care of Out of state people then they do for instate people.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Yes i know they take better care of Out of state people then they do for instate people.
    That sounds very much like Mass. Residents get restricted and denied but non-residents get Class A ALP...Go figure!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

AL's reads as such;

STATE OF ALABAMA PISTOL LICENSE

County:
    Name:
    Address:

"License to carry a pistol concealed on the person or in a vehicle is hereby granted".

Issue Date: Expires:

County Sheriff signature:

The back of the license states the following;

DOB: Race/Sex:
    Ht: Wt: Hair: Eyes:

1. This pistol permit does not permit you to carry a gun openly.
    2. Your permit is vallid for the State of Alabama only.
    3. Your pistol permit is void if you are arrested, on any charge.
    4. Your pistol permit does not allow you to carry a pistol in any place that serves alchohol or while you are drinking or using any illegal drug.
    5. You pistol permit is also void in any air terminal or in any Court House or other public building whether City, County, State or Federal.
    6. If you carry a pistol under any of the following conditions where it is void, you will be subject to ARREST for carrying a concealed weapon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast