Senior Member/birthday - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senior Member/birthday

Hey, happy late birthday. Are you getting a little creaky now that you are officially a senior? Have you bought that new birthday gun yet? If you can't get a new gun, I got two new holsters for my birthday. Holsters, magazines, etc are always nice too. :)
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Happy birthday grandpa ! One day, I also hope to be an old man w/ a plethora of guns. Cheers to another year, mate ! ..... mot

Sorry I missed your birthday...I got you a card though!:D

USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Happy birthday HD and congrats on making senior member, a status I recently attained.
    As far as birthday,,, I am out about 2 weeks as well.

Puppy,,, keep posting and you will make member soon. If you are a real agressive poster you may just make senior member by your birthday.

BTW mine is 11/2

spc :D

Thanks everyone for the birthday greetings.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Hey, happy late birthday. Are you getting a little creaky now that you are officially a senior? Have you bought that new birthday gun yet? If you can't get a new gun, I got two new holsters for my birthday. Holsters, magazines, etc are always nice too. :)

The joints do not work as well as they used to but things could always be worse and yes holsters are always nice also. I would not mind getting a nice cross draw for my carry gun. Still a new gun would be nice also. Well you know what they say. The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Jc40

Happy Birthday!Nothing like a brand new handgun to help celebrate a birthday.

9. Must be young enough to still be counting. Better over the hill than under it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12