17.5 years not bad.

Thread: 17.5 years not bad.

17.5 years not bad.

The double murderer got 17.5 yaers. Not bad they could have gave him a lot more he lucky again.
    Harvey Proud to be American, NRA Endowment, NYS Rifle Pistol, US Army Ret

PALIN 2012

I thought he got 33 years... Still not enough!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

He's 61 years old now, so he probably won't make it out of prison alive.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

There was alot of adding to do on the 12 counts and the figure concorrent vs consecutive. So it gonna be 17 to 3? something years with the earlist possible parole in 9 years.

I guess the real purpose of this thread was the scumbag had a firearm present in the commission of a crime and that elevated all the charges. Now if the rest of the judges in this country were as good as this judge there would not be as many scumbags walking the streets.

PALIN 2012

6. he has a required 9, so he could be out in 9. but total of 33. then again i got a 9mm round, my two cents is that it would be allot cheaper for the tax payer that way

7. Quote Originally Posted by harvey13118 View Post
    The double murderer got 17.5 yaers. Not bad they could have gave him a lot more he lucky again.
    Does anybody really know how much time he got...uou say 17.5 but I'e read 9, 6, 33. I guess you have to add it all up and divide by 4, which gives you 16.3 years. However, time off for good behavior and a presidential pardon may leave him with just 10 days of community service which may be expunged because there are no black gloves for him to wear that fit.

i would have never have given osamma errr obama a thought! So it possible he be out 1/21/09. Wow!

PALIN 2012

OJ, Oh Joy! Kill a woman and walk c/o a savvy lawyer is due process (I guess), use a gun & threats to steal an item and: "Do not pass 'Go', do not collect $200 & go to jail". IMHO even the Afro-American sympathy factor failed this thug on the movie-world life he mistook 4 real life this time.

C-L

Quote Originally Posted by NRA UR2 View Post
    Does anybody really know how much time he got...uou say 17.5 but I'e read 9, 6, 33. I guess you have to add it all up and divide by 4, which gives you 16.3 years. However, time off for good behavior and a presidential pardon may leave him with just 10 days of community service which may be expunged because there are no black gloves for him to wear that fit.
    He got 33 but could get parole in as little as 9. I would not count on him getting out in 9 but who knows. If he had any money left he would most likely bribe the parole board.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It's about time!!!!!