Armalaser

Thread: Armalaser

1. Armalaser

Has anyone had any experience with the armalaser laser that mounts on the tatical slide of the pistol. I recently bought one to mount on my Keltec PF9. The laser activates from electricity from your fingers when you touch the matalic pads. Keltec has a belt clip that is mounted to the frame of the pistol (no holster). The laser is activating through clothing.

There is a sensitivity adjustment (do you have your owners manual), if that don't work contact Armalaser, they will make it right.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

I have one on my Kel-Tec P3AT and never had that problem. Mine doesn't have any way to adjust the sensitivity on it. Like burley said, contact Armalaser.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

5. Red Hat
    I contacted armalaser and they said they had a bad batch of RSS units with bad circuit boards that resulated in a sensitivity issue. Will mail back, no issue with armalaser to repair or replace.

They are good people to deal with at Armalaser. I knew they would take care of it.
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

7. Red Hat
    I was just reading I think it was Texas Gun that after 600 rounds the pf9 showed excessive wear was loose and needed to be rebuilt which concerns me, any input

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Buckley View Post
    Red Hat
    I was just reading I think it was Texas Gun that after 600 rounds the pf9 showed excessive wear was loose and needed to be rebuilt which concerns me, any input
    Check my post here. http://www.usacarry.com/forums/handg...html#post53373