Overreaction by church security or correct diligence? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overreaction by church security or correct diligence?

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Thank you for the updates. Those explain a lot. :)

3. I no longer attend church, but if I did, I would want to associate with like minded people.

Didn't Jesus advise his disciples to own swords?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce W View Post
    I no longer attend church, but if I did, I would want to associate with like minded people.

Didn't Jesus advise his disciples to own swords?

He was arrested for emergency commitment for a mental evaluation.
    Sounds like he got Baker Acted.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Was at a local church conference the other night. It is a yearly event to elect board members and trustees. One of our members id a police detective and had come there from his work and in a suit. Later he took off his jacket and walked across the room with his pistol on his hip. We live in a open carry and concealed carry with a permit state. Nobody really said anything about this and I know they all don't know he is a police officer. What the crowd of about a hundred didn't know is, there were at least 3 others of us carrying concealed. I know of at least 5 church members that carry there and everywhere else. I never hear about anyone getting excited about someone with a holstered gun where I live.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12