Spike in gun sales silly - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spike in gun sales silly

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    The author is right about ONE thing though;

"Turns out there's reason to think that quite a few people will be pulling a Glock from beneath their Christmas tree this year".

I believe the above statement to be true. For a week now I have been trying to buy a Glock 19. I am selling my Taurus and want to replace it with a G19. I cannot find one anywhere! Even the online vendors are out of stock!
    Might check Academy Sports if there is one in your area. While not the absolute cheapest they tend to have lots in stock.
    -Austin

3. A very nice, reasoned, intelligent response to a pretty nonsensical article.

Kelley, poor thing, is, dare I say?.. an idiot. How many such "useful idiots" applauded the confiscatory gun policies of history's tyrants? Saddam, Adolf, Joe, Pol, Mao, et al all applaud her.

I don't put too much currency on what she says. This is a woman who's complaining about having to pay approx. $17/mo for "feminine products". Don't understand how she can demand "free tampons". Clearly a woman with no clue.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

This article would be comical if she weren't dead serious. Oh well, as long as all she does is dislike guns and doesn't try to actively support causes that would take my guns away, I feel safe just ignoring her.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Might check Academy Sports if there is one in your area. While not the absolute cheapest they tend to have lots in stock.
    Yeah I already checked with those guys. They have one left for their display! They don't do LE discount either!

After reading her garbage it is becoming more and more apparent that stupidity is a national epidemic.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. I work in a correctional center for chronic offenders. I took a pole the other day while myself and the inmates were discussing the current political nightmare that this country faces. I asked them "how many of you are going to give up your guns as those of us who carry legaly may be required to by the new administration?"
    There reply was "none of us."
    Need I say more

Quote Originally Posted by securecarry76 View Post
    I work in a correctional center for chronic offenders. I took a pole the other day while myself and the inmates were discussing the current political nightmare that this country faces. I asked them "how many of you are going to give up your guns as those of us who carry legaly may be required to by the new administration?"
    There reply was "none of us."
    Need I say more
    Scary isn't it? Its so true tho! None of them will. We shouldn't have to either
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

gpbarth Guest
    Stupid question, I know, but how would these guys be asked to give up their guns when no one knows they have them? These guys do not go into a gun shop, buy a weapon, plunk down their ID card and wait for 3-7-10 days to pick up their piece. They steal the weapons or obtain them from others who do, or who buy them on the black market.

Kinda like saying, "Now I know that a lot of you guys out there have illegal drugs in your pockets, so I'm asking that you be honest, come forward, take the drugs out and hand them over to us so no one is doing anything illegal."

Like the bumper sticker says, "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!" I like mine better - "When guns are outlawed, I will be an outlaw!"

Clueless Kelly

She is absolutely clueless.

Surfcc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast