One new gun owner!!!

Thread: One new gun owner!!!

One new gun owner!!!

I posted last week about taking my manager to the range. Well, today I went with him to fill out the paper work and pay for his first handgun. He got a P225/P6 out the door for $370. He seems very happy and also bummed he has to wait 3 days to pick it up. We're going to the range again next week and then I told him I'd show him how to break it down and clean it.

So one more new gun owner and I can tell he's gotten bit by the bug. He was already talking about what he'd like next. lol. I suggested he check out this forum as well. Hopefully he'll have his permit soon.

Just thought I'd post an update.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Way to go.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

After being in the military, I went on a buying spree so I could build an arsenal. I also develop contingency plans for different scenarios and wrote down TTPs (tactics, techniques and procedures). Soon, I will take over the world...

Nice job Kimber! Some folks just need someone to share with them to catch the bug. Keep up the good work!

Way to go Bro.! Sounds like you'll be a great teacher!

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

7. great choice for a pistol

He picked a great gun for the money, I bought one for me then wifey adopted it. Oh well better to have her carryin a 9 than her old .380 anyway.
    just hangin around....by the neck!

Maybe next you could get him to join us over here at USA Carry. Nice job nevertheless.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin