0 0%
  • Other

5 6.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Night sites

Night sites

Yet another opinion poll.

I will be putting some tritium night sites on my HK USP 40C and want to get the best ones. I am sure that you all have opinions on the best ones so I am going to do a poll with the ones that I know about. If I am missing a type (and they are good) please let me know. I will be getting and installing the one that is voted the best.

Before you ask, my HK did not come with night sites on it because I bought the all weather (silver color) slide and that was not an option.
    Last edited by Austin; 12-17-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    -Austin

My vote is for Trijicon.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Ditto on Trijicon.

That's three of us! Trijicon.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I am a little surprised that this is so one-sided. I am definitely interested to see where this goes.
    -Austin

Green/Green?
    -Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Green/Green?
    That's what I have.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I think Trijicon is the type that is on my HK.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I am not sure which is the best because I have not tried them all but again I think Trijicon is the type on my gun.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Trijicon, Meprolight and Glock get their saphires from the same place. Only difference is in the housing. I like the low profile of the Trijicon and Glock sights. The Meprolight rear sight has an extra groove in it where dirt and debris can get caught. Not sure why it's there, but don't like it.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast