How Do YOU Carry? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Do YOU Carry?

Stoeger .40 goes in a Crossbreed Supertuck at the 5:00 position. Ruger LCP in a pocket holster right front. When driving, I keep a nylon paddle holster tucked between my seat and the rest of the bench below my right knee, easier to get the pistol from there on a long drive. If getting in and out a lot, I just leave it in the Supertuck.

I carry a Kimber ultra carry in a IWB 99%. I have found it is the most comfortible for me. I can carry concealed or open with the virginia tuck. I will agree with toreskha, I carry a kel-tec with pocket holster when ever I go out on my boat in my swim suit. It also has been swimming and still works fine every time I have used it.
    > "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    > Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

Either in an inside-the-pants holster in the 4 of the clock position or in a concealed carry T-shirt.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

right side OWB with shirt untucked. when i carry my wifes Skyy 9mm I keep it in my pocket

I carry . . . . concealed.
    JK
    Strong side IWB with a Supertuck.
    The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.

I carry . . . . concealed.
    JK
    Strong side IWB with a Supertuck.
    The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.

Depending on the season I carry either IWB or OWB at about the 3:30 to 4:00 postion. Used to carry SOB until I read all the bad reports concerning injury.

Blog Entries
    I carry a KEL TEC 9mm P11 in the front pocket of my jeans, gave up on trying to find the perfect holster.
    Debray

I wear a gun belt. 10 O'clock X-draw, S-A 1911-A1 .45acp. Bianchi UM-84 with the flap removed and a thumb break stap added. Nylon 2.25" belt w/E-buckle. I open carry all the time... 'cept when it rains. Then it's just an open 'bucket' at the same position. I have a Bianchi clamshell shoulder holster... but I don't like all the straps 'n stuff. Around the house.. it's just the 'bucket', with a Mak 9x18mm. I can see Mexico from my veranda... so I'm always armed with somethin'.

11. A little of this and a little of that.

Mostly OWB in a holster from Side Guard Holsters.

Some IWB, currently in a Kholster but Ill have a Side Guard for IWB coming soon as well as a Supertuck I think.
    Kel Tec Freak & 2A Activist
    Grass Roots Gun Rights SC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234