How Do YOU Carry?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do YOU Carry?

1. How Do YOU Carry?

how do you guys carry your guns? as in concealed carry, on your hip? under the arm? on your back? and to anyone who carries it on their back, how comfortable is it? like when you sit in a chair or in the car.

I have both strong side and one cross draw for one of my guns. All of them are OWB. I have a couple of SOB holsters for two different guns. One of them is what is known as a reverse twist. A couple of shoulder holsters. By far it seems the way I carry the most in cooler to cold weather is in a Coranado leather vest. In the summer when weather gets hot I sometimes carry in a OWB holster with a long tale shirt to cover it up or in a fanny pack.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. For me, IWB most of the time (3:30) and occasionally OWB in cold weather. I don't mix up where I carry my weapon, muscle memory is going to what I rely on in a bad situation.

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Usually right side IWB. It's easy access and if the decision to draw isn't yet clear cut, I can keep my hand on the grip while looking reasonably natural. In cold weather or a particularly bad neighborhood, I'll go OWB right side, and switch IWB to the left side for cross-draw backup duty. If the dress code doesn't allow for untucked shirts, then I drop my Kel-Tec into a pocket holster. Tiny guns are great for that...you can take them anywhere, even swimming with the right holster.
    Last edited by toreskha; 12-20-2008 at 10:54 PM.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Usually right side IWB. It's easy access and if the decision to draw isn't yet clear cut, I can keep my hand on the grip while looking reasonably natural. In cold weather or a particularly bad neighborhood, I'll go OWB right side, and switch IWB to the left side for cross-draw backup duty. If the dress code doesn't allow for untucked shirts, then I drop my Kel-Tec into a pocket holster. Tiny guns are great for that...you can take them anywhere, even swimming with the right holster.

I agree with you,BUT "SWIMMING"????
    How about in the shower too ????
    I don't know !!!!!

Please tell me what holster is good for swimming,because I want one.
    I thought of using a zip lock bag,for when your in the shower.
    Last edited by spf159753; 12-23-2008 at 04:01 PM.

I mostly use a Kramer IWB#2 holster,right side carry.

I used to have a Raven .25 ACP that went swimming with me... Gun worked great until the firing pin broke. I've thought occasionally about buying a Kel-Tec for swimming/backup.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

In the summertime, it's IWB under an untucked shirt. In the winter, OWB under a coat or jacket.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

How I carry

Sometimes in a shoulder holster, when on the road. Very comfortable when I am in a car all day. In the summer, I use my Smartcarry. Once in a while, I carry IWB. However, most of the time I carry owb on my right hip. That's definitely the most comfortable way for me.

Surfcc

OWB strong side/Open carry.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast