You Might Be A Gun Enthusiast If - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You Might Be A Gun Enthusiast If

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Lol to funny! I was watching the new rambo movie a little while back with friends and did this. I stop the move and backed it up to verify the sniper guy never flipped open the lense caps on his scope (rear one he did front he did not).
    I was watching CSI one time when they were picking up some emptys. The officer looked at them and said they were 357 Glocks. I wonder is that a new round different from the 357 Sig? The gun that never runs out of ammo is always fun. Also in the older western movies it ws not uncommom to see someone fire the Colts with out cocking the hammer And sometimes they would look like they were throwing the revolver as they shot it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    ..... And sometimes they would look like they were throwing the revolver as they shot it.
    Oh Yeah and Every shot was a ricochet! I remember them!
    Semper Fi

I was watching CSI one time when they were picking up some emptys. The officer looked at them and said they were 357 Glocks. I wonder is that a new round different from the 357 Sig? The gun that never runs out of ammo is always fun. Also in the older western movies it ws not uncommom to see someone fire the Colts with out cocking the hammer And sometimes they would look like they were throwing the revolver as they shot it.
    Let's not forget that this is TV, not real life, so they do tend to make stuff up.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Let's not forget that this is TV, not real life, so they do tend to make stuff up.
    They could get it right if they really wanted to.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

They could get it right if they really wanted to.
    True

On a lighter note, you and I must really be gun enthusiasts to be quibbling over what they're doing right and wrong on TV.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    True

On a lighter note, you and I must really be gun enthusiasts to be quibbling over what they're doing right and wrong on TV.
    Guess it is better that we are "gun nuts" than gun haters.

Guess it is better that we are "gun nuts" than gun haters.
    No nuts here. The only nuts are the antis.

Benjamin Franklin

gpbarth Guest
    You might be a gun enthusiast if, after cleaning your pistol, you clean and polish each round before putting in in the magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post
    You might be a gun enthusiast if, after cleaning your pistol, you clean and polish each round before putting in in the magazine.
    Darn, I must not be as much of a gun enthusiast as I thought I was

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post
    I've been guilty of this...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast