Pink AR for Charity

Thread: Pink AR for Charity

Unhappy Pink AR for Charity

It seems to me that the amount of money that was raised for the charity was a pittance. Did you know that men get breast cancer, too? "Breast Cancer in Men"

Pink AR Fights Breast Cancer, click here for picture

December 12, 2008
    Pink AR Fights Breast Cancer

PinkDPMSAR

We’ve talked about the pink gun thing many times here, so a pink-stocked AR won’t take regular Gunshots readers by surprise. The interesting thing about this particular gun, however, is that it was auctioned off to raise money to help fight breast cancer.

The rifle, which was donated by DPMS, fetched $3,575. According to this, the auction attracted 34 bids and was viewed more than 23,000 times.

Sadly, you’re unlikely to see anything on this in your local paper or in any other mainstream media outlet.

—John Snow

Posted at 03:47 PM in Rifles | Permalink

If I won that I would give it to my wife, she needs a good rifle, or paint it black.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I was thinking it could be painted pink camouflage then auctioned off to one of the Barbie Dolls on Rodeo Drive.

Why pass up a perfectly good AR? If it's not the color I like, I'd just paint it to be a color I like.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin