Got my concealed gun permit yesterday ...

Thread: Got my concealed gun permit yesterday ...

1. Got my concealed gun permit yesterday ...

From my friend in Minnesota.

GOT MY CONCEALED GUN PERMIT YESTERDAY ...

....And went

over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a small 9mm for home protection.

When I was ready to pay for the gun and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!!!

I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.

I still don't think I looked that bad.

3. No that got me laughing so hard I'm tearing up.
    Maybe it's because I'm from Minnesota to.

This is an old joke, and you are not the 1st to use it. But, congrats on getting your permit.

Yes, it's an old joke. But I laughed just as hard this time as I did the first time I heard it.
    TANSTAAFL

Great joke!

thanks for the laugh
    Why do god believers carry a self-defense weapon? Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass...--- Job, 14:5

But that joke will be fading away as the chip readers become more common.

"Take your chip and stuff it..." Nah, that doesn't work.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

9. Congratulations. What state?

10. Congrats, Burton Benson. No fool, no fun! Here's to your self defense practice and experience! May we all improve our skills and judgment!

Quote Originally Posted by throb View Post
    Congrats, Burton Benson. No fool, no fun! Here's to your self defense practice and experience! May we all improve our skills and judgment!
    Perhaps you should actually read the first post beyond the title..
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg