Minor laws

Thread: Minor laws

1. Question Minor laws

I'm 15 years old and like to spend a lot of my time out in the wild with my dog. I work on my grandparents 80 acre farm and do a lot of camping there. I was wondering if I could carry a firearm while there for snake or any other animal protection. I don't know if this is a stupid question or not I can't find anything about being alone with a firearm online pleas help. Thanks

On private property should not be a problem, unless you live in one of the states that has gone insane with their gun laws.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Federal law prohibits, with certain exceptions, the possession of a handgun or handgun ammunition by any person under the age of 18. See 18 U.S.C. § 922(x)(2), (5). Federal law provides no minimum age for the possession of long guns or long gun ammunition. Your state may have laws that restrict possession of a firearm or ammunition by a minor.

5. It would be really cool if I gave a crap about what this "Gubermment" wants..... or needs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    It would be really cool if I gave a crap about what this "Gubermment" wants..... or needs.
    The question wasn't about you.

7. A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Carry on......

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Carry on......
    Your point?