Best Conceal & Carry Revolver? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Conceal & Carry Revolver?

1. Excellent advice all. I think I'm gonna enjoy this site!

Red Hat, I think you may be exactly right. So I wont have to send the gun in? They will ship me the part no questions asked?

And Boomboy, thanks for that link. I love that particular gun. Would be exactly what I'm looking for.

Just give them a call and tell them what you need. They should cover it for free if not it shouldn't be more than a few dollars. Here is the warranty and contact info.

I also agree that any S&W J frame is great for CC. They are great for pocket carry too.

TAURUS LIMITED WARRANTY

What Does This Warranty Cover?
    This warranty covers any service and repair needed by any product
    manufactured by Forjas Taurus SA. and imported by Taurus International
    Manufacturing, Inc. or manufactured in the United States by Taurus
    International Manufacturing, Inc.

How Long Does Coverage Last?
    This warranty is of unlimited duration.

What Will We Do?
    Taurus will service and/or repair all covered products free of charge.

What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
    This warranty does not cover grips, sights, accessories or cosmetic defects
    after one year, or damage caused by customer abuse at any time.
    This express limited warranty is the only warranty on this product. This
    product is sold “as is” and has no implied warranties of merchantability or
    fitness for a particular purpose.
    There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face
    hereof.

How Do I Get Service?
    To simplify repair and service Forjas Taurus and Taurus International products
    are serviced and repaired by Taurus International. Questions regarding the
    products of either company can be directed to Taurus International in Miami,
    Florida at 1-305-624-1115 or in writing to:

16175 N.W. 49th Avenue
    Miami, Florida 33014
    in care of the Consumer Affairs Department.
    Last edited by Red Hat; 12-27-2008 at 08:44 AM.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Welcome Montana250 and notsobigal. one more to recommend the S+W 642. 2000 plus rounds and not a problem I carry it mostly IWB with a tucker holster a Little bit of a wait but well worth it, I also carry it with a mika holster for the pocket. at only 15 oz it's a very easy ccw carry. probably the most popular sold revolver for ccw.
    Last edited by DJ58; 12-27-2008 at 07:57 AM.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

5. first let me say welcome to the site, you will enjoy it. now to the matter at hand, for a carry revolver i would suggest the mateba auto revolver in a .454 casull. now whats cool is that the barrel actually aligns with the bottom cylinder instead of the top which means the force from the round goes down the arm as apposed to above it giving it a very low amount of muzzle rise. also Hell Boy carries a modified version of it so if its good enough for him than i think its good enough for me, or you.

I really like my smith and wesson 442 with the crimson trace lasergrip (pic in profile). Match that up with a high quality leather "gun wallet" and it should make you happy.
    -Austin

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rht4162 View Post
    first let me say welcome to the site, you will enjoy it. now to the matter at hand, for a carry revolver i would suggest the mateba auto revolver in a .454 casull. now whats cool is that the barrel actually aligns with the bottom cylinder instead of the top which means the force from the round goes down the arm as apposed to above it giving it a very low amount of muzzle rise. also Hell Boy carries a modified version of it so if its good enough for him than i think its good enough for me, or you.

I bet you use a SmartCarry holster for this, too.

I can't help but sound like a moron with this question/response I guess.

A few years ago I bought my (now-ex)wife a nice-sized .32 S&W. When I saw the above post with the 442 in it it sort of rang a bell but looking at the picture of it I immediately recognized that the one I was thinking of had a hammer. It fit well in a jacket pocket and she loved the feel of it.

The 442 looked nice too and, of course the only reservation I had about the one I bought was that it had a hammer. She was happy with it though and that was more important.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

Course then I find it after being frustrated and actually fishing through some searches with S&W .32 revolver as my search string......

S&W 431 .32 (Magnum) - Police Department Revolver, Small Size, 6 rounds

www.MidwestHuntersOutlet.com: Smith & Wesson 431 Police Department Revolver, Small Si

Last edited by ecocks; 12-30-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Rht4162 View Post
    first let me say welcome to the site, you will enjoy it. now to the matter at hand, for a carry revolver i would suggest the mateba auto revolver in a .454 casull. now whats cool is that the barrel actually aligns with the bottom cylinder instead of the top which means the force from the round goes down the arm as apposed to above it giving it a very low amount of muzzle rise. also Hell Boy carries a modified version of it so if its good enough for him than i think its good enough for me, or you.

Are you sure this shoots a big enough round?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Any s/w j frame will do ya.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast