500th Homocide bring outs Jesse Jackson - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 500th Homocide bring outs Jesse Jackson

One little question....

I would like to ask the mother (where is dad again?) if her son was killed by a legally purchased handgun, used by a person transporting it legally within the city limits?
    "No matter how one approaches the figures, one is forced to the rather startling conclusion that the use of firearms in crime was very much less when there were no controls of any sort and when anyone, convicted criminal or lunatic, could buy any type of firearm without restriction. Half a century of strict controls on pistols has ended, perversely, with a far greater use of this weapon in crime than ever before."

-- Colin Greenwood

When are "They" ever gonna get it???? The bad guys are the bad guys for a reason...THEY DON'T OBEY THE LAWS! They are probably getting a real laugh out of all this. These stupid politicians working for us...duuuuuuuuuuuuuh

The State should have no obligation to feed prisioners!

The state's only obligation should be to lock up criminals and assure they stay locked up for their entire sentence! If they want to eat and have clothing the prisioners should have to provide that for themselves. If they can't, so be it!!! That should provide, at the very least, a small incentive to stay out of prision!

maybe he can walk down the street with a shopping cart with a sign GIVE UP YOUR GUNS IN DOWNTOWN CHICAGO AT NIGHT,,bet

Quote Originally Posted by ragsflh View Post
    maybe he can walk down the street with a shopping cart with a sign GIVE UP YOUR GUNS IN DOWNTOWN CHICAGO AT NIGHT,,bet
    I would almost pay to see that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Jackson and his ilk are morons. They already have some of the toughest gun laws in the country in Chicago and the laws haven't put a dent in the homicide rate. Flash for you, the criminals don't obey the laws Jesse, that's why we call them criminals.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

Let's not forget that Illinois is one of the few states whose gun laws were given a grade of A by the Bradys. Also, most densely populated urban centers are going to have a lot of homicides every year regardless of what the gun laws are. For example, look at Philadelphia, located in gun-friendly Pennsylvania and look at Chicago, located in gun-unfriendly Illinois. Both have murder rates above the national average, and it has nothing to do with their gun laws. It has more to do with the prevalence of poverty and drugs than guns. But I wouldn't expect the antis to understand that. In their minds, it's the guns' fault.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

look at Philadelphia, located in gun-friendly Pennsylvania
    While I partially agree with you, Philadelphia as I remember is not gun-friendly and has a lot of restrictions (probably illegally).
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post
    Yo! Jesse, my man! Maybe if you managed to ENFORCE the laws already on the books...MAYBE, just maybe gun crime would be reduced. Everything you suggested has already been done - why do you think there is still a problem?

DUH!
    +1
    I agree, wholeheartedly!

Uhhh - don't gang bangers regard prison time as a demonstration of street cred and the opportunity for advanced instruction for criminal activities?
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast