Which has more stopping power 9mm or .40 Caliber - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Which has more stopping power 9mm or .40 Caliber

Which has more stopping power 9mm or .40 Caliber

Yeah, that's kinda what convinced me to just decide on the little Ruger LC9s. Loaded with reliable ammo, I plan on using the federal premium HST's, it should do everything I need it to do. Plus it'll be small enough for pocket carry and better be small enough for comfort and concealability with minimum printing in the alien gear 3.0 ISW holster I just ordered....Which has more stopping power 9mm or .40 CaliberWhich has more stopping power 9mm or .40 Caliber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I h a very an lc9s nib talo purple that I'd sell reasonable if you are intrrested.

I appreciate the offer, I'm just gonna buy mine new tomorrow.

Just curious, how come your selling it?

5. I'm a dealer.

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Oh.

The only meaningful difference between a "dealer" and a private seller is which one pays the government for the privileg of reporting your gun buying to the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    The only meaningful difference between a "dealer" and a private seller is which one pays the government for the privileg of reporting your gun buying to the government.
    I guess ya lost me somewhere. If he's a dealer then he's not a private seller. I'll have to pay him 25 bucks to ship to another dealer here and then pay another 25 bucks to them in a transfer fee when I can just drive up the road a bit and buy it in a store that has it on sale for about the same price he's askin for it.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    I guess ya lost me somewhere. If he's a dealer then he's not a private seller. I'll have to pay him 25 bucks to ship to another dealer here and then pay another 25 bucks to them in a transfer fee when I can just drive up the road a bit and buy it in a store that has it on sale for about the same price he's askin for it.

If the gun comes from his FFL stock, he can buy it from himself and then sell it to you privately and ship it UPS or FedEx right to your house. No fees beyond postage.

Anyway ther's no difference between 9mm and .40cal unles you have a micrometer handy. Shot placement is everything.

10. Check out the smith and wesson m&p9c. Its a double stack w 12 round capacity in 9mm

I have one thats 2 months old that im selling. If interested send me a pm

11. I bought the new Sig Sauer P320 in 40cal. It come in sub compact, compact/carry, and full size. Also each model has a hand size, small medium and large. You also can interchange the slide from 40cal, and 9mm. The serial number is on the trigger assembly which you can move from one lower to another depending on how you want to carry it. Best pistol I have ever owned.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast