Which has more stopping power 9mm or .40 Caliber - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Which has more stopping power 9mm or .40 Caliber

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Reply will be coming to you in a PM. And I am in no way breaking the law. There just are exemptions in the laws. And most people do not know it.
    If the exemptions might possibly apply to "most people," why not post 'em up so we can all benefit from knowing more about the law?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    If the exemptions might possibly apply to "most people," why not post 'em up so we can all benefit from knowing more about the law?
    Due to political considerations at this time. I'll gladly send you the info by PM.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Due to political considerations at this time. I'll gladly send you the info by PM.
    Sure, thanks.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

5. Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Reply will be coming to you in a PM. And I am in no way breaking the law. There just are exemptions in the laws. And most people do not know it.
    I can't get the pm thing to work. I concede your very limited exception, at least the first 1 and only say that it isn't anything an average citizen can utilize and the number and models of firearms available in this fashion would be limited. The other exception is mute due to the agency involvement requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by CustomSatellite View Post
    I can't get the pm thing to work. I concede your very limited exception, at least the first 1 and only say that it isn't anything an average citizen can utilize and the number and models of firearms available in this fashion would be limited. The other exception is mute due to the agency involvement requirement.
    I got your messages. And yes, the PM function is acting flaky today for some reason. Number of people, about 30K presently. And I am an ordinary citizen.
    NRA Certified RSO

7. Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I got your messages. And yes, the PM function is acting flaky today for some reason. Number of people, about 30K presently. And I am an ordinary citizen.
    I presume you meet the member requirement which would put you in another category not covered by most people.

8. it kinda depends on the firearm.

I presume you meet the member requirement which would put you in another category not covered by most people.
    Most just don't try. It isn't hard to do as the gov't actually wanted people to qualify. US citizen, proof of citizenship can be either by BC or Passport or military ID if an officer. Proof of firearms training could include a CCW permit/license or DD 214. Member of a group they recognize DAV, VFW, AL, or any other groups. Affidavit showing home address. I would guess for about $30 a year 85% of those here would be able to meet the requirements.
    NRA Certified RSO

10. Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Most just don't try. It isn't hard to do as the gov't actually wanted people to qualify. US citizen, proof of citizenship can be either by BC or Passport or military ID if an officer. Proof of firearms training could include a CCW permit/license or DD 214. Member of a group they recognize DAV, VFW, AL, or any other groups. Affidavit showing home address. I would guess for about $30 a year 85% of those here would be able to meet the requirements.
    Do you have a list of available firearms?

Do you have a list of available firearms?
    PM inbound. I have a rebuilt WW II Rock-Ola M1 Carbine coming once I get back home.
    Which has more stopping power 9mm or .40 Caliber-c3041ddb2d27252d46412d846e2d29df5332d8e7dsc5f0103.jpg
    NRA Certified RSO

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast