Air travel. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Air travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Then you probably shouldn't quote my experience of flying..
    Then you probably shouldn't quote my experience of mailing, since you weren't talking about mailing and I wasn't talking about flying.

You just love shitting all over this forum. "Oh look at me I have experience so everyone else is wrong". LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post

PS: This has been the first OP worth commenting on in this forum since my temporary ban was lifted a week ago. This forum still sucks.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    Then you probably shouldn't quote my experience of mailing, since you weren't talking about mailing and I wasn't talking about flying.

You just love shitting all over this forum. "Oh look at me I have experience so everyone else is wrong". LOL

Yup.
    I never quoted you. Everyone else wasn't wrong, just you and corn. Don't get so butt hurt ya crybaby.

Sent from my SM-G935V using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. Another seemly simple question. How do you all tag your baggage? How much info do you attach to your bags now? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilguy View Post
    Another seemly simple question. How do you all tag your baggage? How much info do you attach to your bags now? Thanks
    I dont attach any info to my bags. I do take a picture of the inside and of the outside at home or hotel, and then one more when it's being weighed. If anything were to happen I have a time stamped photo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Another seemly simple question. How do you all tag your baggage? How much info do you attach to your bags now? Thanks
    No additional personal information on the outside. The airline already tags your bag.

My frequent flyer tag is tied to the inside of the bag, which has my name and frequent flyer number and status on it. This is just in case that the airline tag gets ripped off. This has never happened in my past 15 years of flying (over 1 million miles in total).

My bags are easily recognizable by me, so I have no need for any color-coded handle wrap. However, if you have a black bag, you should definitely get some handle wrap so you can easily identify your bag on the baggage claim belt.

As for taking photos of content and weight, I do that only when flying out of certain countries with a known drug trafficking problem. I have never lost any property. I once ended up with a digital video camera battery in an outside zipper pouch that didn't belong to me. I assume that it fell out of some bag during handling and was put into my bag.

I also know how my bags look like and what I packed in them. This is important when filing a missing luggage report with the airline. My luggage gets delayed by 1-3 days about 1-3 times a year. This never happened when I was flying with a firearm.

7. Just left Ohare airport. Nothing to it, folks in Tampa were great including TSA agents. Thank you all.

Just left Ohare airport. Nothing to it, folks in Tampa were great including TSA agents. Thank you all.
    +1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456