Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dicks Sporting Goods

Infidel?

Where is that film clip from?
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

Quote Originally Posted by ecocks View Post
    Infidel?

Where is that film clip from?
    You asking what movie it's from? Or how i got it? I took it from a guy over at my other forums ( M&P Pistol forums) It's from the movie (Collateral).

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    You asking what movie it's from? Or how i got it? I took it from a guy over at my other forums ( M&P Pistol forums) It's from the movie (Collateral).
    Thanks, I was curious too
    Semper Fi

What was in that briefcase anyway?

7. ****'s Sporting Goods

I am a member of a website called My3Cents.com, and there have been several posts there about shady practices, such as removing the spare spool from a high-dollar fishing reel, apparently for the purpose of selling it separately for more money.
    Astute, K-Mart did not quit selling ammo due to any government regulations or red tape, They quit because of that fat stupid slob Michael Moore, and the stunt he pulled for his idiotic movje 'Bowling for Columbine.' He convinced one kid that was shot in the fiasco at Columbine High School that the ammo the two shooters used was purchased at the local K-Mart, so it was K-Mart's fault he got shot. They bought every round of handgun ammo at the local K-Mart and took it to the K-Mart headquarters and made such a big fuss that K-Mart was shamed into their action. Moore convinced the kid that he was concerned about the kid's welfare, when really nothing could have been further from the truth. He didn't give a fig about the kid, it was just the sort of heartless manipulation that Michael Moore is so good at. I am all for the First Amendment right to free speech, but I also believe that with great freedom comes great responsibility. Michael Moore is what I have heard people refer to as a bomb-thrower. In the old days, he would have been branded an anarchist.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

****'s, here in VA (which seems to be pretty good on the 2nd amendment) also no longer sells anything for handgunners. Only shotty/skeet shooters and airsoft and blackpowder is all they cover. Guess they don't mind losing business to BassPro who sell plenty of handgunner supplies, including the pistols themselves

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    What was in that briefcase anyway?
    I think it had all of his gear in it. Not sure have not seen the movie in a few years.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234