Poll about campus carry

Thread: Poll about campus carry

ezkl2230 Guest

Poll about campus carry

A teachers' web site is running a poll, they're hoping to stack the numbers against campus carry. Please visit the site and answer the poll. https://tobecomeateacher.org/resourc...in-classrooms/

Done!

Done.

Done

Wish they had asked more information, as I teach on a college campus 3 times a week. I can have a handgun in my vehicle after that law was changed a couple of years ago.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Done

Wish they had asked more information, as I teach on a college campus 3 times a week. I can have a handgun in my vehicle after that law was changed a couple of years ago.
    Yeah, it was kind of skimpy for a survey by (supposed) academics.

Before I retired, I was a college interpreter, so I know what you mean. Unfortunately, my work took me also to elementary and secondary schools, government offices and hospitals so I pretty much couldn't carry anywhere during working hours. :(

I wish the results of the survey were visible.

It is a pretty long and comprehensive article.

I find this quote disturbing
    In other states, such as Kansas, colleges and universities can only prohibit the carrying of weapons in buildings that have been deemed to have inadequate security measures.
    If that is accurate, then it's totally bass-akwards! But then, what can one expect from anti gun legiscritters.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    A teachers' web site is running a poll, they're hoping to stack the numbers against campus carry. Please visit the site and answer the poll. https://tobecomeateacher.org/resourc...in-classrooms/
    I carried against policy while in college. I recommend everyone else do likewise.