John Kerry Signs UN Gun Ban Treaty! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Kerry Signs UN Gun Ban Treaty!

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    No treaty, whether signed by "us" supersedes the Constitution.
    So... it matters not what that traitor signs.

I miss the "like" button!
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    No treaty, whether signed by "us" supersedes the Constitution.
    So... it matters not what that traitor signs.
    And you would leave it up to whom to prevent that from happening? Not the SCOTUS I hope as you already have proof that they don't follow the Constitution. A tax that isn't a tax created legally as an example.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

4. Here you go......

Only Belligerents Have Rights

Only Belligerents Have Rights

Bigger text (+) | Smaller text (-)
    ONLY BELLIGERENTS HAVE RIGHTS

by Richard C. Donaldson and Alfred Adask
    The individual Rights guaranteed by our Constitution can be compromised or ignored by our government. For example, in United States v. Johnson, 76 F. Supp. 538, 539 (D. Pa. 1947), Federal District Court Judge James Alger Fee ruled that,

"The privilege against self-incrimination is neither accorded to the passive resistant, nor to the person who is ignorant of his rights, nor to one indifferent thereto. It is a FIGHTING clause. It's benefits can be retained only by sustained COMBAT. It cannot be claimed by attorney or solicitor. It is valid only when insisted upon by a BELLIGERENT claimant in person." McAlister vs. Henkel, 201 U.S. 90, 26 S.Ct. 385, 50 L.Ed. 671; Commonwealth vs. Shaw, 4 Cush. 594, 50 Am.Dec. 813; Orum vs. State, 38 Ohio App. 171, 175 N.E. 876. The one who is persuaded by honeyed words or moral suasion to testify or produce documents rather than make a last ditch stand, simply loses the protection. . . . He must refuse to answer or produce, and test the matter in contempt proceedings, or by habeas corpus." [Emphasis added.]
    Notice the verdict's confrontational language: "fighting", "combat", and most surprising, "belligerent". Did you ever expect to ever read a Federal Court condemn citizens for being "passive" or "ignorant"? Did you ever expect to see a verdict that encouraged citizens to be "belligerent" IN COURT...?

Better go back and re-read that extraordinary verdict. And read it again. And commit it to memory, for it succinctly describes the essence of the American legal system.

Clearly, we must do SOMETHING, for as Sir Edmund Burke said,

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
    But apathy ("doing nothing") isn't simply a function of cowardice or indifference; "apathy" is a synonym for "ignorance".

What is it -- apathy or ignorance? "I don't know and I don't care."

Ignorance makes the public more "manageable" in the courts and in confrontations with the government. Insofar as government naturally seeks to expand its powers at the expense of the citizen's Rights, government has a vested interest in the public's ignorance and consequent apathy. The interest in expanding its powers encourages the government to provide little, no, or even false, education on what our Rights should be.

If you are a product [victim] of the public school system then consider this, The Department of Education gets what it pays for. ...and you need to 'get yourself smart' -- the sooner the better! This is not a good time for 'dumb-ass'.

'Silence gives consent', is the rule of business life. To stand by, in silence, and see another sell your property, binds you. Silence gives rise to fraud - or - silence gives rise to agreement. What better way to acquiesce than to not object?
    Acquiescence is acceptance!

Jack Lancaster: Only Belligerents Have Rights Fight Your Way To Freedom!
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Thank you for the link. If anyone questions that the gov't considers us the enemy then they need to go and read http://www.freedom-school.com/belligerent-claimant.pdf from that site.
    NRA Certified RSO

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Thank you for the link. If anyone questions that the gov't considers us the enemy then they need to go and read http://www.freedom-school.com/belligerent-claimant.pdf from that site.
    There are tons of great links at the home page of Freedom School - Texas . Seven Elements of Jurisdiction is a must-read for anyone willing to take responsibility for their own defense in court, and The Frog Farm FAQ, though old, is still a great primer on how one can go about procuring for themselves the most freedom possible in this day and age of abandonment by government of the constraints placed on it by the Constitution. I started reading the second one yesterday, and also started fact-checking it as I went along re: the citations to court rulings, and didn't find a single citation that isn't verifiable by searching the case and finding the same text verbatim that the FAQ cited.

I don't know if the site is still being updated or if it's just an archive, but it's essential reading through and through for anyone seeking the most liberty they can get for themselves. I had landed on the site a month or so ago while searching jurisdiction issues, and was pleasantly surprised to see Seeya link to it again here, and now you too. Tiny embers can turn to fanning the flames of freedom one person at a time, and what I've been finding is that it has much, much less to do with our relationship to government than with our willingness to extricate ourselves as much as possible from it. Self-responsibility, self-reliance and self-help are the hallmarks of individual freedom, and Freedom School teaches that in every way imaginable.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

since9 Guest
    By law, John Kerry is NOT AUTHORIZED to sign any such a treaty. If you agree with the line of reasoning below, please copy and send it to your Congressman as a "friendly reminder."

Specifically:

1. The U.S. Constitution is "the supreme Law of the Land" (Article VI of the United States Constitution). Here's a complete list of all entities who are in compulsory compliance:
    a. All laws of the United States
    b. All Treaties made under the authority of the United States
    c. All judges and judicial officers (including "officers of the court" i.e. lawyers), both of the United States and of the States. This includes all local, county, state, and federal judges, including the Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court.
    d. All legislators, both of the United States and of the States. This includes all local, county, state, and federal legislators, including both Senators and Representatives of the U.S. Congress
    e. All executives, both of the United States and of the States. This includes all local, county, state, and federal executives, including local/town/city/municipal mayors and "managers," county heads of government, State Governors, and the President of the United States.
    f. All citizens of the United States, so stated in the Immigration and Naturalization CFRs.
    g. All visitors to the United States, so stated in the Immigration and Naturalization CFRs.
    h. All illegal immigrants are already in violation, which is why they are detained and absolutely should be deported. Why? Because IT'S THE LAW.
    i. Anyone who has ever taken an oath of office to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic" is also BOUND by and to our United States Constitution. This includes all members of the military, all law enforcement officers, and everyone acting under the color of the law (local, state, or federal investigators, attorneys general, magistrates, etc.)

Note: Under "color of law", it is a crime for one or more persons using power given to him or her by a governmental agency (local, state or federal), to willfully deprive or conspire to deprive another person of any right protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

Bottom line: It something or someone violates the United States Constitution, IT IS NOT LEGAL.

2. Only the President of the United States can make a treaty, but NOT unless it is "by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate ... provided two thirds of the Senators present concur" (Article , Section 2 of the United States Constitution).

3. All Amendments, upon appropriate ratification, become fully a part of the United States Constitution: "The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress" (Article V of the United States Constitution).

4. By addressing itself to the broadest audience (as opposed to the First's use of "Congress"), and its use of the imperative, "shall not," the Second Amendment's "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" is an absolute. It applies to all entities mentioned in Parts 1a through 1i, above. NONE of those entities have any power or authority to infringe on the right of the people to keep (own/possess) and bear (carry) arms. The question then becomes, "what is meant by the term "infringe?" Two similar definitions exist in the Merriam-Webster dictionary:
    a. to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another (infringe a patent)
    b. obsolete : defeat, frustrate
    However, the key point to remember here is that when the Bill of Rights was written and ratified, the use of the term "infringe" as "defeat, frustrate" was NOT obsolete. In fact, that's precisely what our Founding Fathers had in mind. The more recent definition grew out of the original. Thus, any entity, measure, executive order, or legislation which defeats or frustrates our right to own, possess, or carry (keep and bear) arms is in direct violation of the United States Constitution, and any entities listed in Parts 1a to 1i, above, are in VIOLATION of their oaths of office.

Conclusion: Since no anti-gun, gun-banning, or other similar treaty has ever acquired more than half the Senate's or State legislatures' vote, much less two-thirds, whatever John Kerry signed is NOT any sort of a treaty of the United States of America. It is a worthless piece of parchment, invalid, highly illegal, and totally unenforceable in any U.S. or International court of law.

9. but why do they want to enforce a law the people do not clearly want

Quote Originally Posted by lionsong112 View Post
    but why do they want to enforce a law the people do not clearly want
    Power. Right at the heart of the matter.

Now if HilLIARy should get elected, she is in violation of the Constitution. Women were given the right to vote but the 25th Amendment says that the President is He or Him in the wording.
    NRA Certified RSO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12