Florida CCW - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Florida CCW

Quote Originally Posted by sitki1 View Post
    i did my due diligence, thank you, and didn't see the answer to my question thus the question you jerk!
    Bofh, I believe it was here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    i did my due diligence, thank you, and didn't see the answer to my question thus the question you jerk!
    Bofh, I believe it was here.
    What was there? This isn't even my post. What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    What was there? This isn't even my post. What are you talking about?
    No, that wasn't your post, I was just merely showing you where the OP stated he DID look for info elsewhere before posting his question here after you assumed he didn't and started here first.

No, that wasn't your post, I was just merely showing you where the OP stated he DID look for info elsewhere before posting his question here after you assumed he didn't and started here first.
    He stated that, but I pointed out in my follow-up post why he did not do his due diligence:

Take it easy. Such language can you easily get banned from the forum. And no, you did not do your due diligence. The main Florida Concealed Weapons License Web page has the link to the 2016 Florida Statute Section 790.06 in its very first sentence. S&W645 already pointed out the content of 790.06 (2)(h)7.:

... certifying that he or she observed the student safely handle and discharge the firearm in his or her physical presence and that the discharge of the firearm included live fire using a firearm and ammunition as defined in s. 790.001;
    S&W645 correctly pointed out that the minimum is one, as live fire is required. The type of firearm is not specified. According to 790.001 (6), it can be even a starter gun. There is no actual number of shots specified in the law. It can be one.

I guess not reading the applicable law counts as due diligence these days. SMH
    The fact is that the information he was looking for was in the very first sentence of the Florida Concealed Weapons License Web page. Where else to look for first? This Web page is even the first non-featured Google hit when searching for "Florida Concealed Weapons License".

You do understand that by continuing this thread that you are simply keep rubbing this mistake of the OP in?

He stated that, but I pointed out in my follow-up post why he did not do his due diligence:

The fact is that the information he was looking for was in the very first sentence of the Florida Concealed Weapons License Web page. Where else to look for first? This Web page is even the first non-featured Google hit when searching for "Florida Concealed Weapons License".
    Again, we all know what you posted.

I don't know how and what he searched beforehand but apparently he didn't find what he was looking for.

You do understand that by continuing this thread that you are simply keep rubbing this mistake of the OP in?
    How's that?? I'm just simply defending him. So far you're the only one who has a problem with him not doing proper research elsewhere before posting his question here.

Again, we all know what you posted.

I don't know how and what he searched beforehand but apparently he didn't find what he was looking for.
    Do you even know what due diligence means? It doesn't mean doing meaningless Internet searches. In fact, if he would have just googled the title of his OP, "Florida CCW", he would have gotten the information he was looking for. Failing to do so is simply failing to do due diligence.

How's that?? I'm just simply defending him. So far you're the only one who has a problem with him not doing proper research elsewhere before posting his question here.
    You do not defend him, you are just trolling me. I am responding with very detailed descriptions about how easy it is to get the information the OP was looking for and how the OP did not do his due diligence. Continuing this thread in this manner just means that it will become even more obvious that the OP did not do his due diligence.

Whatever man. The OP asked a question and it was answered. Discussion over.

Sometimes I do research things and miss what I was looking for, just a lot of info to process, even when I set it aside and come back to it. Other peoples minds are sometimes needed to either see it or grasp the meaning.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Sometimes I do research things and miss what I was looking for, just a lot of info to process, even when I set it aside and come back to it. Other peoples minds are sometimes needed to either see it or grasp the meaning.
    Where is that darn "Like" button?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    Bofh is one of our resident trolls.

Be sure he's read this thread and declines to apologize for being both a jerk AND wrong.
    Thanks for the heads up. I added Bofh to my Ignore List.

Life on forums is so much better without dealing with toxic people.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast