Florida CCW - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Florida CCW

Florida CCW

Quote Originally Posted by TTMartin View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I added Bofh to my Ignore List.
    In his defense, Bofh does have good info to share, it's just sometimes his delivery and presentation is what's questionable.
    Life on forums is so much better without dealing with toxic people.
    I hear ya. The first forum I joined was really bad about that. It wasn't very long before I pretty much forced myself to get banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

You may want to be here for more than ~24 hours before taking the word of a total stranger about another total stranger. Bofh is highly educated and well-trained in issues of combat, weaponry, gear, and ballistics, and extremely proficient at finding and posting relevant state laws when legal questions are asked around here.

If we were playing the game of "Pick the Troll" between bofh and Blueshell, very few long-time regulars here would be picking bofh. Very few would abstain from voting either, if that tells you anything.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You may want to be here for more than ~24 hours before taking the word of a total stranger about another total stranger. Bofh is highly educated and well-trained in issues of combat, weaponry, gear, and ballistics, and extremely proficient at finding and posting relevant state laws when legal questions are asked around here.

If we were playing the game of "Pick the Troll" between bofh and Blueshell, very few long-time regulars here would be picking bofh. Very few would abstain from voting either, if that tells you anything.

Blues
    Excuse me but you advocate killing police officers. You can't have expected a flowery and warm reaction.

It doesn't take 24hrs to identify a jerk. Hell it doesn't even take 24 seconds.

99% of everything Bofh says is wrong so good luck convincing anyone that he has any traing of any kind whatsoever. He can't even use Google.

Blues
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    Excuse me but you advocate killing police officers. You can't have expected a flowery and warm reaction.
    A complete and total lie.

It doesn't take 24hrs to identify a jerk. Hell it doesn't even take 24 seconds.

99% of everything Bofh says is wrong so good luck convincing anyone that he has any traing of any kind whatsoever. He can't even use Google.
    I rest my case, TTMartin.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

A complete and total lie.

I rest my case, TTMartin.

Blues
    See your'e still arguing. I rest my case.

See your'e still arguing. I rest my case.
    Excuse me but you advocate killing police officers.
    Oh, there's not a valid argument in the world against my assertion that you're an unapologetic, bald-faced liar.

You should be banned....again....permanently....as soon as possible.

Blues

You are free to provide any factual evidence of your claims. Otherwise, you just demonstrated who the troll in this forum is.

9. Many here have information that can be helpful. As far who is correct or not that is a judgement call on who is reading the posts and then they need to look it up themselves to verify if they have any questions. Personally I don't take issue with anyone here. We are all here for the same reason but in the end if I have a question I still need to go to the direct source to make sure I am not in violation of the law of my state. I look at this way, the answers and posts I read do give me ideas and direction on where I need to go in my research. Thanks everyone for all the posts.

Oh, there's not a valid argument in the world against my assertion that you're an unapologetic, bald-faced liar.

You should be banned....again....permanently....as soon as possible.

Blues
    Yes, strange that I get banned when you do literaly 10 times worse. Clearly moderator actions are not an accurate rubric.

You can't ban people from a forum anyway. That's a misnomer. You can only deactivat an account. The individual can just make another account. The account "BlueShell" is admin's property, not mine, so Admin is free to do with it as he pleases. One has to take it to the point where your real identification is verified, like with RallyPoint, in order to actualy ban someone.

The day will come when "BlueShell" is deactivated. Of that I'm certain. You'll cheer and think you've won something, a few days or weeks will pass and you'll never notice that the "new member" your chatting with in some thread is the exact same person you think is gon forever. IPs change. Devices used to post from change. Writing styles change. I'm currently on my 5th account over at DefenciveCarry.com, for example, and I'm perfectly civil there.

I excersize my right to free speech wherever I please, just as I carry my firearm wherever I please.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You are free to provide any factual evidence of your claims. Otherwise, you just demonstrated who the troll in this forum is.
    This thread is not about you. What you're doing is called "thread jacking", a trolling behavior.

That allone proves me correct about you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast