Florida CCW - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Florida CCW

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    99% of everything Bofh says is wrong so good luck convincing anyone that he has any traing of any kind whatsoever. He can't even use Google.
    You are free to provide any factual evidence of your claims. Otherwise, you just demonstrated who the troll in this forum is.
    This thread is not about you. What you're doing is called "thread jacking", a trolling behavior.

    That allone proves me correct about you.
    No it doesn't. You are the one that made this thread about me with your first troll post #7. That's when you hijacked this thread for your own personal agenda. This thread was on topic up until your troll post #7.

    The quoted discussion thread clearly shows that you are simply trolling. First, you attack me with a completely nonsensical statement. I asked you to back it up. Then you accuse me of trolling by making this thread about myself.

    Tou are a troll and not a very good one.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Tou are a troll and not a very good one.
    Funny, I didn't realize text size changes don't appear in Tapatalk. Like, I see your "size=3]" font code in the quote, but all text displays at the same size.

    Learn something new every day.

    Pic related:



    See? No size change. Oh, and no centering, either; I saw that in the code as well. In fact with DarkMode on the bold doesn't even stand out.

  4. #43
    This is jerkish behavior:

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Take it easy. Such language can you easily get banned from the forum.
    That's called "playing mod".

    And this is jerkish behavior:

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    And no, you did not do your due diligence.
    A guy comes here in good faith asking for information and you assume he's lazy.

    That's an act of being a jerk, which is why he called you a jerk.

    And here's a 3rd example:

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I guess not reading the applicable law counts as due diligence these days. SMH
    Snippy comments like that is jerk behavior. That's what you're doing to cause yourself to look like a jerk. It's not about your intent, it's about your behavior.

    Hope that helps :)

  5. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Why should I apologize? The OP failed to do his due diligence. The Florida Concealed Weapons License Web page has this information is readily available as explained in posts #3 and #6. If the OP really wants to get a Florida Concealed Weapons License, then going to the Florida Concealed Weapons License Web page would be of higher priority, than posting here.

    As for being a troll:



    I did no such thing. I provided the information that was being asked for. I merely suggested that the OP was asking forum members to do his homework: do a Google search for "Florida Concealed Weapons License", click on the first link and start reading.

    Your post above, however, does qualify as a troll post.
    You did post information, that's true. You ALSO acted like a jerk.

    And it's not just OP who sees it:
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    In a way I get your point but dam man, you don't have to be snide about it. S&M645 gave good input and that was it, just as the OP was asking and didn't spout off "due diligence" nonsense basically telling the OP to find his own info all by himself.
    Even the new guy sees it and he hasn't even been here long enought to know how to quote posts from a closed thread.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    First, you attack me with a completely nonsensical statement. I asked you to back it up.
    Now regarding my "attack" that you are factualy incorect on the topic: OP asks for the law stating how many rounds need to be fired.

    The thing you said which was wrong is there's no law on how many rounds need to be fired.

    That is not correct. Yes there is a law on how many rounds need to be fired. You are wrong. A quote and citation of the law you said doesn't exist was given by S&W 645 in post #4.

    You.

    Are.

    Wrong.

    And you act like a jerk.

    My saying so does not make me a troll.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast