Concealed Carry on your property - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry on your property

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    According to the Delaware Criminal Code Title 11. Chapter 5. Subchapter VII. § 1442, carrying a concealed deadly firearm without a license is a class D felony. The law does not provide an exception for your own property.
    On your own property. ... that is seriously messed up... Oh wait, we're talking about the land of liberals and yankee's here
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    On your own property. ... that is seriously messed up... Oh wait, we're talking about the land of liberals and yankee's here
    Delaware is pretty f-ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    According to the Delaware Criminal Code Title 11. Chapter 5. Subchapter VII. § 1442, carrying a concealed deadly firearm without a license is a class D felony. The law does not provide an exception for your own property.
    Wow!

Would open carry be allowed on one's own property there?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Wow!

That question was answered in post #8.

Another great thing about Delaware - they also require you to publish your application for a concealed pistol license in a newspaper in general circulation in your county with your full name and address at least 10 days before submitting it for government scrutiny! They also require 5 letters of reference from other people living in your county. And your application must be notarized.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Delaware is and has been a open carry state for a long time, according to it's Constitution. So why would you feel you need to hide a gun on your own property? I have had a CCDEW for a lot of years and still carry open on my property. Conceal when I leave my property. Which just means covering my gun with my shirt or coat.

I guess you can say by Bohf's comment, we don't have to worry about him coming to Delaware and polluting our air and water with his presents. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    That question was answered in post #8.

Another great thing about Delaware - they also require you to publish your application for a concealed pistol license in a newspaper in general circulation in your county with your full name and address at least 10 days before submitting it for government scrutiny! They also require 5 letters of reference from other people living in your county. And your application must be notarized.
    Thank you. In all the back and forth I sometimes miss a post.

Unbelievable the requirements they have. I'm surprised they don't require the applicant's first-born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Wow!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Unbelievable the requirements they have. I'm surprised they don't require the applicant's first-born.
    SHHHH!!!! Don't give them any ideas! Think of all those children they could then fully indoctrinate as mindless lemming followers of the government.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

SHHHH!!!! Don't give them any ideas! Think of all those children they could then fully indoctrinate as mindless lemming followers of the government.
    Concealed Carry on your property Concealed Carry on your property

10. Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Simple translation....

However,

You are correct, SR9 is seldom correct, and coming to his defense is like coming to Hilary's defense. But in this case, he was right, you are wrong, and you aren't man enough to admit it.
    Any particular reason you feel the need to change the wording of my post that you quoted?
    See, i got plenty and if you know sr9 then i have much more than "Nothing" and you damn well know it too.

I didnt have the time, energy and or the will to ONCE AGAIN, correct all the wrong that boy posts.. not good enough for you? Sorry.

Was i wrong in MY post? No.

I didnt give legal advice. I only counseled the OP to wait until his question could be answered by someone who has the proper knowledge and patience to come along to provide the correct answer. Period.

Was sr9 correct THIS TIME? Could be. It would be a nice "trend" for sr9 to begin.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Well, SR9 says he's in his seventies, so I guess that's been going on for a long danged time.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast