Angry Ohio Boy, 4, Shoots Baby Sitter With Shotgun, Police Say - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Angry Ohio Boy, 4, Shoots Baby Sitter With Shotgun, Police Say

I was thinking the same thing as KimberPB and RB

If the shotgun were a 4/10, it's remotely possible that the kid could have grabbed it, dragged it into the living room and made it go off while holding the barrel in a particular direction. Physically possible, though not probable.

As others said, this sounds like an ND where the 4-yr old got framed. A child of that age is unlikely to be able to pull off such a feat, notwithstanding the fact that any teenager should be able to move swiftly enough to quickly disarm a shotgun-toting 4-year old without getting injured.

The kid got mad because someone "stepped on his foot"? That's an awfully lame reason. Anyone with kids knows that children that age barely notice and quickly forget about such things. They're far more likely to get mad if tormented, and particularly if some particular desire (food, cartoons, toys, etc) is unsatisfied. Step on a kid and they might slap you at the most. Take their ice cream away, and it's war.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Yet another possibility. If that is the case, however, couldn't the kid have come up with something better than blaming the 4-year-old, like the truth? Hopefully, a fingerprint analysis or a polygraph test will reveal the truth; true, I know that a polygraph test can be defeated, but it's unlikely that a child that age could.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Yet another possibility. If that is the case, however, couldn't the kid have come up with something better than blaming the 4-year-old, like the truth? Hopefully, a fingerprint analysis or a polygraph test will reveal the truth; true, I know that a polygraph test can be defeated, but it's unlikely that a child that age could.
    This kid apparently has strength and intelligence far exceeding that of his peers - maybe he's that diabolical baby from Family Guy. He'll defeat that polygraph easily, discover a simple proof for Fermat's Last Theorem at age 5 and set a new record for the Olympic high jump before Barack Obama finishes his first term in office. This kid is apparently capable of literally anything.

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    This kid apparently has strength and intelligence far exceeding that of his peers - maybe he's that diabolical baby from Family Guy. He'll defeat that polygraph easily, discover a simple proof for Fermat's Last Theorem at age 5 and set a new record for the Olympic high jump before Barack Obama finishes his first term in office. This kid is apparently capable of literally anything.
    Are you talking about the 4-year-old or the babysitter? If you were talking about the 4-year-old, then I'd agree with you. If you're talking about the babysitter, no way; he could have done a heck of a lot better than he did.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Are you talking about the 4-year-old or the babysitter? If you were talking about the 4-year-old, then I'd agree with you. If you're talking about the babysitter, no way; he could have done a heck of a lot better than he did.
    I'm saying the 4-year old seems to be unrealistically able at an early age. The babysitter is most likely an idiot for letting one of his friends shoot him, and an even bigger idiot for trying to cover it up.

If the kid really did shoot them...well...stupid things happen to stupid people...

HK4U, if You see any further information on this one, I, and I'm sure many others would like to read up on it.
    thnx.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    HK4U, if You see any further information on this one, I, and I'm sure many others would like to read up on it.
    thnx.
    I will be watching to see if more info comes out. I like the rest of you feel there is something more to this story. Just not sure what.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exactly how much investigating have the police done? I'm still not sure about this one.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast