Angry Ohio Boy, 4, Shoots Baby Sitter With Shotgun, Police Say
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angry Ohio Boy, 4, Shoots Baby Sitter With Shotgun, Police Say

I don't know what to say about this.

FOXNews.com - Angry Ohio Boy, 4, Shoots Baby Sitter With Shotgun, Police Say - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Monday, January 05, 2009

E-Mail Print Share:

JACKSON, Ohio Police say an angry 4-year-old Ohio boy grabbed a gun from a closet and shot his baby sitter.

Eighteen-year-old Nathan Beavers was hospitalized Sunday with minor wounds to his arm and side after the shotgun attack. Police say another teen was also injured.

Witnesses told police the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot. Beavers was watching the child at a mobile home in Jackson with several other teenagers and several other children.

Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen says authorities are investigating. The child has not been charged.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Oh geez! A 4-year-old child should not have access to a shotgun or anything else for that matter!

I have a strong feeling that there's more to this story than what the media has reported. Just doesn't smell right.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I don't know. Is the average 4-year-old even strong enough to pick up a shotgun? I'd be interested in seeing what happens when all the facts come out.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

If the 4 yr old had Popeye arms then I could see this happening (now everyone is going to come out and tell stories of 4 year olds who did this and that ect. and that it is possible). What the hell does this BABY watch on tv to get pissed enough because someone stepped on his foot that he has the brians to go and get a gun knowingly and shoot????!!!! I suppose the 4 year old administered first aid to the Sitter before calling 911. Hmmmm, several OTHER TEENAGERS were there too??? etc............................................... .........
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

who the heck taught a 4 year old to shoot some one if he got his foot stepped on?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Ok so teenage boy is babysitting and calls over a few of his friends. One finds the shotgun brings it into the living room to show it to the others. One picks it up squeezing the trigger before checking to see if its loaded. BANG, shoots his buddy. Not wanting to get into trouble they blame it on the only one that can not defend himself, the 4 year old.

Hmmm..... That sounds more believable. Plus how does a 4 year old shoulder a shotgun?

But like many have said the gun should not have been sitting in a closet, must likely loaded, were a 4 year old could get to it!!!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Sounds like a case for Grisom and the Gang!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

10. That is just what I was thinking KimberPB
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post

Hmmm..... That sounds more believable. Plus how does a 4 year old shoulder a shotgun?

Exactly what I was wondering. Furthermore, the recoil itself should be enough to injure anyone not properly holding the gun, which a 4-year-old almost certainly could not do.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast