Quote Originally Posted by blindluck26 View Post
    A - shirt. = wife beater
    I just don't like the terminology

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok thanks.

Yah "wife beater" I have heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    I believe that would be a tank top.
    Ok thanks. I have heard of "tank top" just not sure what it means. Googling it shows it to be a "wife beater".

5. DeSantis like Darkstar 88 said. I have one for my LC9 & PX4 Storm. Both great & comfortable OWB holster that covers skin at top/slide

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Ok thanks. I have heard of "tank top" just not sure what it means. Googling it shows it to be a "wife beater".
    More specifically, a tank top is usually a sleeveless shirt with a scoop neckline and made of t-shirt fabric. It has an athletic connotation. (Of course, non-athletes can wear them, too, at their own risk of revealing a less-than-athletic physique.) A "wife-beater" shirt is usually a sweat shirt or casual button-front shirt that has its original sleeves cut off to make it sleeveless. It has a red-neck connotation. Supposedly the guys' arms are so muscular they can't fit into long-sleeved shirts; in reality, they're usually just fat.

I carry a Glock 43 or a Colt 1911 Defender in a left hand IWB "clip on" Taqua Yaqui belt slide holster worn OWB (clipped on belt) on my right side. Worn under an un-tucked T-shirt, the gun is close enough to the body as to be undetectable and not come in contact with any skin.

OWB holster that covers skin at top/slide-images.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12