Alien Gear Holsters now has Magazine carriers

Thread: Alien Gear Holsters now has Magazine carriers

Alien Gear Holsters now has Magazine carriers

To everyone here that uses an extra gun magazine carrier, Alien Gear just came out with this mag carrier, it can be either a single mag or a double mag carrier and it also can be an IWB or OWB carrier. Price is reasonable and their warranty is great.
    Read More:
    Mag Carriers
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I ordered a couple last week and other than the auto response that they received my order....nothing further. It was before Thanksgiving so I can understand the holidays and such, but I have ordered many times from them in the past with no delay. Not too worried, just unlike them.

Well I did receive two for 9/40 and two for 45/10 MM. I had ordered two 'double' carriers but they came as two singles each. I shrugged my shoulders, as there are good points o having two singles also, but I had ordered doubles. I did not fuss about it. Now they are sending me as a unrequested back order, a kit to make them doubles. Are they good yes, they will work for me.

5. I just got one for my 9 mm. Haven't tried it yet but impressed with the customer service.