Couple of New toys! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Couple of New toys!

I have a question; did you purposely choose your AR without the Bayonet lug, or was it something you did not notice? I also cannot see the end of the barrel and was wondering if your AR had a Bull Barrel, or if it had a muzzle brake/flash suppresor? When I bought my Bushmaster it was during the Assult weapons Ban, so mine did not have the flash hider or bayonet lug; but after the ban ended I was able to find a DPMS Chrome Lined Upper with the hider and lug. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterLee View Post
    I have a question; did you purposely choose your AR without the Bayonet lug, or was it something you did not notice? I also cannot see the end of the barrel and was wondering if your AR had a Bull Barrel, or if it had a muzzle brake/flash suppresor? When I bought my Bushmaster it was during the Assult weapons Ban, so mine did not have the flash hider or bayonet lug; but after the ban ended I was able to find a DPMS Chrome Lined Upper with the hider and lug. Just curious.
    I didn't even care when I got it. I wanted one so bad it didn't matter to me. I believe (don't quote me on this) that in Mass the AWB is still active. I believe Mitt Romney signed it back in 2004. I don't know what you mean by a bull barrel, the barrel is a 16in heavy barrel. Forgive my ignorance but can you please explain what a bull barrel is. Due to the AWB which I believe is still in effect here in PRMA, I think flash suppressors are not allowed. I really didn't care that it didn't have the bayonet lug, haha I just wanted the firearm....BADLY!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

very niiiiiiiiice!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

A "Bull Barrel" with the rifle means the same thing as with a pistol; it means a very heavy (thick?) barrel. It does not matter, as your rifle is great - I was just curious, thats all. I also thought that when President Bush let that law expire, that it pretty much opened the door for everyone "Nationwide" to have access to assult weapons. Well, obviously we all do have access to the rifles. Just the little things (add-ons) are abit diferent.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterLee View Post
    A "Bull Barrel" with the rifle means the same thing as with a pistol; it means a very heavy (thick?) barrel. It does not matter, as your rifle is great - I was just curious, thats all. I also thought that when President Bush let that law expire, that it pretty much opened the door for everyone "Nationwide" to have access to assult weapons. Well, obviously we all do have access to the rifles. Just the little things (add-ons) are abit diferent.
    Thanks for explaining that. It does have a heavy barrel (thick) so yes it does have a Bull barrel. In PRMA we still have a AWB, state level ban. It sucks!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12