How much is too much? - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How much is too much?

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Do you have crystal balls (implants) ??

Otherwise you have no idea how many bad guys you will be up against and what they will be carrying.
    Nore do I need to know. Merly pulling a gun out stops most assults, even by moltiple opponants. They all back off, 0 rounds needed.

When shots are fired, 1 or 2 shots ends the fight regardless of the number of assailents. They all flee because non of them want to be next.

Quote Originally Posted by Genasi View Post
    Excuse me but the police document self defence shootings very well, to include forensics.
    So, then you should have no problem proving your argument that no-one ever needs a backup magazine, right? Every reported self defensive shooting is documented by law enforcement. The documentation is just not available to the public in a form that one can study it without requiring an extraordinary amount of time to assemble it.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I don't make personal decisions based on advertisements, but on raw data. I have a bridge to sell you, by the way.
    HA! You own a bridge! Dumbass :D

So, then you should have no problem proving your argument that no-one ever needs a backup magazine, right? Every reported self defensive shooting is documented by law enforcement. The documentation is just not available to the public in a form that one can study it without requiring an extraordinary amount of time to assemble it.
    You claimed it was needed in the first place, post #7.

The burdon of proof is on you :)

You claimed it was needed in the first place. The burdon of proof is on you :)
    I didn't.

I didn't.
    Post #7. Yes you did, before I even found this thread.

According to you autos are so unrelyable that you must carry an extra mag just to make the gun do it's basic job.

Revolvers don't need spare cylinders.

Post #7. Yes you did, before I even found this thread.
    Please show me exactly where I claimed exactly what in this post that I have to prove to you:

Always carry a spare magazine! It is not always about running out of ammunition during a gun fight. Magazine issues are the #1 root cause for malfunctions in semi-automatic firearms. Also, there is: FAST = Fight, Assess, Scan, Top off. Those that have trained know what I am talking about and know why "topping off" is important.

This police officer explains it well:
    You need to include the disclaimer, "pocket carry WITHOUT a holster"..... pass

Plus the fact you are comparing a 5 shot revolver to 9+1 semi-auto.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

HA! You own a bridge! Dumbass :D
    This post has been reported as it violates one of the few forum rules we have.

Nore do I need to know. Merly pulling a gun out stops most assults, even by moltiple opponants. They all back off, 0 rounds needed.

When shots are fired, 1 or 2 shots ends the fight regardless of the number of assailents. They all flee because non of them want to be next.
    So you're admitting that you have crystal ball implants not real ones !?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast